Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on the poor old chap 19:45 - Dec 2 with 2621 viewsBoxerBlue

Who appeared to have a cardiac arrest down Alderman road after the game?

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Any news on the poor old chap (n/t) on 00:04 - Dec 3 with 2445 viewstractorboy1981

Any news on the poor old chap (n/t) on 00:08 - Dec 3 with 2435 viewstractorboy1981

Any news on the poor old chap (n/t) on 00:04 - Dec 3 by tractorboy1981

I would like to know too, He didn’t seem to be responding at all to any of the efforts being put in. 😢
Any news on the poor old chap on 00:53 - Dec 3 with 2374 viewspointofblue

It didn't help that the ambulance got stuck trying to turn into Handford Road - I assume it was his ambulance anyway.

I hope he's okay.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Any news on the poor old chap on 07:46 - Dec 3 with 2273 viewstractorboy1981

Any news on the poor old chap on 00:53 - Dec 3 by pointofblue

It didn't help that the ambulance got stuck trying to turn into Handford Road - I assume it was his ambulance anyway.

I hope he's okay.

The ambulance was there really quick and they took over CPR so quick. Great work from them!!
Any news on the poor old chap on 10:33 - Dec 3 with 2012 viewsBluearmy71

I would like to say what a great job the ground supervisors from the SBRL did at freeing the road from exiting cars from the car parks so the Ambulance could make its way to the hospital!

Not an easy thing to do but they did it well and for the most part was received well by us exiting fans!

I said for the most part because I witnessed some up herself b*tch in a light grey Merc ML having a go at the supervisors cos she wasn't getting out quick enough, then when finally free to do so continued to have a pop at them before driving off aggressively to prove her disgust at being kept back!! Somebodies life was on the line you disrespectful ***t and all u were worried about was getting home, a middle aged woman should know better, so so selfish!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024