Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those Bart saves from yesterday ... 12:25 - Dec 3 with 1756 viewsEastTownBlue

... brilliant. The second one so close to going over the line:

Those Bart saves from yesterday ... on 13:23 - Dec 3 with 1678 viewsRobTheMonk

The moment where he realises that after the second save the ball's going in and he turns into Neo.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 13:24]
Those Bart saves from yesterday ... on 13:28 - Dec 3 with 1672 viewsSteve_M

Saves don't usually get cheered like goals but that one did. I think most in the lower North had given that up for a goal.

I do think he should have done better with Forest's first goal though - brilliantly hit though it was it was at the right height for him, just that step to his right left enough of gap.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Those Bart saves from yesterday ... on 13:30 - Dec 3 with 1659 viewsWickets

Could he have done better on the first part of the first save? if so he makes up for it. The second save is incredable palms point blank header on to underside of the bar then manages to scoop it away. Great save.
Those Bart saves from yesterday ... on 13:38 - Dec 3 with 1649 viewsBrixtonBlue

Those Bart saves from yesterday ... on 13:28 - Dec 3 by Steve_M

Saves don't usually get cheered like goals but that one did. I think most in the lower North had given that up for a goal.

I do think he should have done better with Forest's first goal though - brilliantly hit though it was it was at the right height for him, just that step to his right left enough of gap.

Yes I thought the same at the time. He should have had faith in his wall and stayed to the left.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024