Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen.... 14:19 - Dec 3 with 2909 viewswiffin1

3rd in the assist rankings with 6! Only one behind top spot, Really is turning into an excellent championship player.
Knudsen.... on 14:23 - Dec 3 with 2893 viewsSomethingBlue

He has improved enormously and is now a key man for us. Presumably a good lesson for some people that it's not always worth leaping to judge an inexperienced player signed from the Danish league ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Knudsen.... on 14:26 - Dec 3 with 2877 viewsDarth_Koont

Yep. Does the simple stuff very well both in defence and attack. And him and Celina are starting to look a very good partnership.

When judging players, it also makes a difference when the rest of the team is more capable of attacking and defending at the same time.

Pronouns: He/Him

Knudsen.... on 15:03 - Dec 3 with 2811 viewsBackToRussia

That is an impressive stat.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 15:09 - Dec 3 with 2795 views_

Knudsen.... on 19:05 - Dec 3 with 2606 viewsgerard1947

What's not to like about the lad, enthusiastic, young, versatile, still improving, he could become a really decent defender I reckon.
Knudsen.... on 07:20 - Dec 4 with 2396 viewsGiveusaWave

Knudsen.... on 19:05 - Dec 3 by gerard1947

What's not to like about the lad, enthusiastic, young, versatile, still improving, he could become a really decent defender I reckon.

According to statistics generated by Whoscored, currently are third best outfield player behind Garner (1) and Waghorn (2) and just above Spence. Good on the lad, seems to be improving all the time. Our most noticeable attacking feature is also attacks from full-backs and wings. I've been really impressed with his link up play, particularly with Celina.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Knudsen.... on 07:22 - Dec 4 with 2389 viewsGiveusaWave

Knudsen.... on 07:20 - Dec 4 by GiveusaWave

According to statistics generated by Whoscored, currently are third best outfield player behind Garner (1) and Waghorn (2) and just above Spence. Good on the lad, seems to be improving all the time. Our most noticeable attacking feature is also attacks from full-backs and wings. I've been really impressed with his link up play, particularly with Celina.

our...before the grammar police arrest me.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Knudsen.... on 07:51 - Dec 4 with 2364 viewsSteve_M

Knudsen.... on 14:23 - Dec 3 by SomethingBlue

He has improved enormously and is now a key man for us. Presumably a good lesson for some people that it's not always worth leaping to judge an inexperienced player signed from the Danish league ...

The ability to get up and down the pitch has always been there, what has changed this year is the confidence in his own ability and the consistency of performances. As Darth says, playing in a better team helps but I think not having Berra balling him out constantly helps a lot too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen.... on 08:08 - Dec 4 with 2342 viewsbournemouthblue

MM sure knows how to develop a left back

Hopefully he can do the same for Kenlock

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Knudsen.... on 10:17 - Dec 4 with 2254 viewsBlueNomad

I remember, not that long ago, a certain person on here who banged on and on about how he was one of the worst two fullbacks in The Championship (he insisted the other one also played for us). He hasn't been on here often recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024