Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? 14:30 - Dec 3 with 2494 viewsBlueBadger

Bialkowski
RB Mcauley Berra Cresswell
Walters CM CM Lawrence
Murphy McGoldrick

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:37 - Dec 3 with 2475 viewsdavblue

Rosienior was the best RB we have had in the last 10 years.
As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:37 - Dec 3 with 2470 viewsbluefunk

Skuse for one of those CM places

#controversial
As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:38 - Dec 3 with 2473 viewsJ2BLUE

Bialkowski
Wright McAuley Chambers Cresswell
Walters Skuse Bullard Fraser
Murphy McGoldrick

Can't stand Bullard so I include him reluctantly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:39 - Dec 3 with 2467 viewsBlueBadger

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:38 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

Bialkowski
Wright McAuley Chambers Cresswell
Walters Skuse Bullard Fraser
Murphy McGoldrick

Can't stand Bullard so I include him reluctantly.

Wright at RB is an excellent shout. One of the most consistently underrated Town players of recent times.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:41 - Dec 3 with 2458 viewsJ2BLUE

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:39 - Dec 3 by BlueBadger

Wright at RB is an excellent shout. One of the most consistently underrated Town players of recent times.

His link play with Walters was also a joy to watch and one of the best things about us at that time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:42 - Dec 3 with 2458 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fraser was a better player than Lawrence, just fit for far less of his spell here

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 2374 viewsconnorscontract

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:42 - Dec 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fraser was a better player than Lawrence, just fit for far less of his spell here

Lawrence also played CAM, so he could go there with Fraser outside.

I can't see past Waghorn, though. A much better strike rate than Jon Walters and, I would guess, a higher assist rate, too. Close call.

As is Bart v Begovic for goalkeeper.
As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 17:15 - Dec 3 with 2315 viewsSteve_M

I hope that in 1 months time that Emyr Huws fills one of those CM slots, Skuse clearly has the other one for longevity.

Bullard's half-season of being good isn't enough J2, the following season rules him out in any case. Leadbitter really should be in there but Keane and Jewell kept moving him around for inferior/less fit players and he suffered as a result.

So, that second CM slot is difficult. No-one has played there for long enough and being consistent enough other than Skuse and that in itself is telling.

I did a worst XI when I did my thread earlier in the week, time to start that now in parallel to this one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

on 17:16 - Dec 3 with 2305 views_

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 14:42 - Dec 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 17:32 - Dec 3 with 2270 viewsDarth_Koont

If we're allowed loanees then Gio, of course.

Pronouns: He/Him

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 19:48 - Dec 3 with 2189 viewstractordownsouth

Bart
Wright McAuley Berra Cresswell
Skuse Leadbitter
Walters McGoldrick Fraser
Murphy

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 06:06 - Dec 4 with 2099 viewstextbackup

Tom fcking Lawrence?! Da fck

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

As it's anniversary weekend, what about a 'Marcus Evans Era XI' thread then? on 07:17 - Dec 4 with 2075 viewstcblue

Rhodes and Austin up front, definitely.

Oh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024