Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what happened to old Benters then......? 21:40 - Dec 3 with 73051 viewsBloots

.....banned?

Walked?

Head fell off?

Got in a Taxi?

Fell down the Toilet?

Gone to Derby?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:14 - Dec 4 with 4403 viewsGeoffSentence

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:05 - Dec 4 by BrixtonBlue

Bit OTT. Anyone who gets offended by Facters needs to have a serious word with themselves.

Looking back over his history he seems to have some sort of vendetta against facters. No idea why, but this isn't the first time he has launched this sort of vile abuse at him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:16 - Dec 4 with 4394 viewsBrixtonBlue

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:14 - Dec 4 by GeoffSentence

Looking back over his history he seems to have some sort of vendetta against facters. No idea why, but this isn't the first time he has launched this sort of vile abuse at him.

Don't get it myself. Facters is a lovely old sod.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:49 - Dec 4 with 4338 viewsRyorry

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 18:44 - Dec 4 by jaykay

i think you may be getting mixed up ryorry. i think benters said he had a mied race cousin.

I have mixed race Cousins living in Canada,next time i see them i will look at their skin

benters words

Come back onto thread just to say yes, I think you're right with that - thanks for the memory jog.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:58 - Dec 4 with 4317 viewsSpruceMoose

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 18:06 - Dec 4 by imsureazzure

This post has been edited by an administrator

Quite the charmer, ain't ya?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 21:07 - Dec 4 with 4301 viewsPhilTWTD

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 18:06 - Dec 4 by imsureazzure

This post has been edited by an administrator

We get it, you don't like him. But no need for the abuse. Ignore him or stop posting on the site.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 21:09 - Dec 4 with 4282 viewsRyorry

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 19:45 - Dec 4 by solemio

Ryorry seems a very sane well-balanced individual well capable of seeing both sides of most debates. Although my emphasis on Benters is slightly different from hers I think this is a totally unwarranted and rather unpleasant attack.

Thanks Solemio, appreciated. Have defended him couple of times in the past on the grounds of his health/sleep problems when he's had a pop at others, but ... am still a bit shocked ...
I just try to be fair, that's all - my life mission!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 4 with 4166 viewsBrettenhamBlue

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 21:07 - Dec 4 by PhilTWTD

We get it, you don't like him. But no need for the abuse. Ignore him or stop posting on the site.

Phil, any idea what happened to certainiberianlady/classyipswichlass? Did she leave the site?

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 4 with 4158 viewsJ2BLUE

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 4 by BrettenhamBlue

Phil, any idea what happened to certainiberianlady/classyipswichlass? Did she leave the site?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/caught-in-limbo

This might be her. Then again, that might just be what they want you to believe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 4 with 4135 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/caught-in-limbo

This might be her. Then again, that might just be what they want you to believe.

You're too far in.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:34 - Dec 4 with 4131 viewsJ2BLUE

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 4 by The_Romford_Blue

You're too far in.

*presses buzzer*

Things i've never heard from a woman

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:34 - Dec 4 with 4125 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:34 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

*presses buzzer*

Things i've never heard from a woman

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 22:38 - Dec 4 with 4100 viewssundaze

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 18:05 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

I'm not a grass. Plus the racists are always careful not to be too explicit with their racism.

You shouldn't be ashamed to report a thread if it is offensive in any way. I am not sure at what point you consider a racist thread to be "too explicit". If you consider it racist in the first place why wait for it to get worse?
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 22:40 - Dec 4 with 4085 viewswitchdoctor

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 20:16 - Dec 4 by BrixtonBlue

Don't get it myself. Facters is a lovely old sod.

yes...of course he is .
So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:48 - Dec 4 with 4058 viewscaught-in-limbo

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:21 - Dec 4 by BrettenhamBlue

[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 22:51]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 23:08 - Dec 4 with 4009 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 22:48 - Dec 4 by caught-in-limbo

[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 22:51]

Who's that in the gif?

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:24 - Dec 4 with 3987 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Probably got fed up of all the intolerant left wing priks on this board who painted him out as a neo Nazi/bigot/some other bs because he had differing views to them. I know how he feels!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:25 - Dec 4 with 3983 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 09:54 - Dec 4 by blue_oyster

I think he got bored with the constant bile directed at him from people who didn’t agree with his opinions, much of this plain to see on this thread. Very sad.

well said!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

on 23:25 - Dec 4 with 3973 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:24 - Dec 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Probably got fed up of all the intolerant left wing priks on this board who painted him out as a neo Nazi/bigot/some other bs because he had differing views to them. I know how he feels!

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 23:34 - Dec 4 with 3961 viewscaught-in-limbo

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 23:08 - Dec 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Who's that in the gif?

Anna Karina

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:40 - Dec 4 with 3951 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

on 23:25 - Dec 4 by _

you call me a bigot because I have differing political view to you. you just prove my point, intolerant. I think this is you in the cap and the beetroot hair.

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 23:41 - Dec 4 with 3948 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? (n/t) on 23:34 - Dec 4 by caught-in-limbo

Anna Karina

She's 77!

It's a no from me. Only 55 years above my limit.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 23:42]

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:54 - Dec 4 with 3930 viewswitchdoctor

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:40 - Dec 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

you call me a bigot because I have differing political view to you. you just prove my point, intolerant. I think this is you in the cap and the beetroot hair.

ha ha....Jezza’s finest...🙄
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:01 - Dec 5 with 3906 viewsSpruceMoose

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 23:24 - Dec 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Sounds tough, being a massive bigot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:09 - Dec 5 with 4444 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Benters a racist, Benters this, Benters that.... some are hilariously obsessed with the man. An amount of posts about him from some members is staggering. 12 pages already ! Some are really obsessed.

Benters a racist? Crikey !!! He knows where I come from, he's known that for years and never ever have I got any unpleasant comments from him regarding that. Despite that I'm one of those who is 'taking his jobs' he's always been genuinely nice bloke and that's the been case every time I've spoken to him over PM's or have met him during the Ipswich matches.

Whether it's a political or footballing view he's a target for some just because he has the different opinion than them.
He ain't a leftie and that's his personal choice. I'm not a leftie either !
Same when it comes to football. If he dislikes McCarthy and Evans that's his choice.

If someone doesn't like his opinions there is an easy option. Put him on ignore !!! Is it that difficult?

It's all bad when he's a 'racist' but some think it's fine to throw insults at him like they do in this thread for example. The 'ambassadors' of decency and morality my arse ! TWTD must be blessed to have such 'angels'.

As I've said personally he's a nice bloke and always a pleasure to see and speak to during the Town matches.

Benters your foreign mate hopes you'll be back !
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 9:39]
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:21 - Dec 5 with 4413 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 00:09 - Dec 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Benters a racist, Benters this, Benters that.... some are hilariously obsessed with the man. An amount of posts about him from some members is staggering. 12 pages already ! Some are really obsessed.

Benters a racist? Crikey !!! He knows where I come from, he's known that for years and never ever have I got any unpleasant comments from him regarding that. Despite that I'm one of those who is 'taking his jobs' he's always been genuinely nice bloke and that's the been case every time I've spoken to him over PM's or have met him during the Ipswich matches.

Whether it's a political or footballing view he's a target for some just because he has the different opinion than them.
He ain't a leftie and that's his personal choice. I'm not a leftie either !
Same when it comes to football. If he dislikes McCarthy and Evans that's his choice.

If someone doesn't like his opinions there is an easy option. Put him on ignore !!! Is it that difficult?

It's all bad when he's a 'racist' but some think it's fine to throw insults at him like they do in this thread for example. The 'ambassadors' of decency and morality my arse ! TWTD must be blessed to have such 'angels'.

As I've said personally he's a nice bloke and always a pleasure to see and speak to during the Town matches.

Benters your foreign mate hopes you'll be back !
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 9:39]

well said mach!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024