Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what happened to old Benters then......? 21:40 - Dec 3 with 72991 viewsBloots

.....banned?

Walked?

Head fell off?

Got in a Taxi?

Fell down the Toilet?

Gone to Derby?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:08 - Dec 4 with 3070 viewsfactual_blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 07:48 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

Bloo is still very much alive.

If Benters has left here for ever it will be a real shame. He is one of the great characters from this forum. He always speaks the truth and speaks from the heart.

I know he has been very kind and helpful to people suffering from the Big C (as he calls it), always keeping in touch with them.

I have met him and found him to be a very intelligent, likeable person. I know he was upset at all the constant digs that people made about him.

So another one bites the dust!

I'm disappointed that you might think the half-baked rantings of the daily express - which appeared to be the basis of most of what he said - approximate to anything approaching facts.

I'll hope you meant 'the truth as he saw it', which is rather different.

I just thought he was funny.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:11 - Dec 4 with 3057 viewsPJH

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:08 - Dec 4 by factual_blue

I'm disappointed that you might think the half-baked rantings of the daily express - which appeared to be the basis of most of what he said - approximate to anything approaching facts.

I'll hope you meant 'the truth as he saw it', which is rather different.

I just thought he was funny.

He did once announce that what you see is what you get with him so I think that, based on his postings on here, that confirmed that most peoples impressions of him were correct.
'What you see is what you get' on 08:14 - Dec 4 with 3043 viewsfactual_blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:11 - Dec 4 by PJH

He did once announce that what you see is what you get with him so I think that, based on his postings on here, that confirmed that most peoples impressions of him were correct.

That brings back to mind his slightly disturbing avatar of him sitting naked on a toilet.

on 08:19 - Dec 4 with 3020 views_

If Benters has left here for ever it will be a real shame. He is one of the great characters from this forum. He always speaks the truth and speaks from the heart.

I know he has been very kind and helpful to people suffering from the Big C (as he calls it), always keeping in touch with them.

I have met him and found him to be a very intelligent, likeable person. I know he was upset at all the constant digs that people made about him.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:23 - Dec 4 with 3013 viewsPJH

I do think that his postings invited whatever digs he got on here.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:23 - Dec 4 with 3008 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:24 - Dec 4 with 3012 viewsimsureazzure

Perhaps he was p1ssed off with one persons bordering on psychopathic bullying obsession with him?

Benter's spoke his mind sometimes it was wide of the mark, but that is how conversations are created, without it people just nod, supposedly knowingly.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:24 - Dec 4 with 3003 viewsgroovyASH

He always spoke the truth? Outrageous comment to make.

He may have spoke the truth as he saw it and whilst being bigoted and discriminatory.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Login to get fewer ads

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:26 - Dec 4 with 2988 viewsimsureazzure

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:24 - Dec 4 by groovyASH

He may have spoke the truth as he saw it and whilst being bigoted and discriminatory.

Bigot: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

This place is full of bigots.

That's ok though due to the nature of their bigotry.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:30 - Dec 4 with 2965 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:26 - Dec 4 by imsureazzure

You're certainly keen to make excuses for him and his views.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 08:32 - Dec 4 with 2957 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:26 - Dec 4 by imsureazzure

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:33 - Dec 4 with 2953 viewsSomethingBlue

"Speaks from the heart" is no excuse for some of the stuff he came out with. People like him are making the world a more dangerous place with the way they behave online.

Perhaps he has another side to him - but most of us can only judge the mean, horrible persona we saw here.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:34 - Dec 4 with 2946 viewsjeera

on 08:32 - Dec 4 by _

I agree with you.

Whilst I have never had/ and don't want, any issue with Mr Azzure, I feel he is wide of the mark here.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:36 - Dec 4 with 2937 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:33 - Dec 4 by SomethingBlue

"Speaks from the heart" is no excuse for some of the stuff he came out with. People like him are making the world a more dangerous place with the way they behave online.

Perhaps he has another side to him - but most of us can only judge the mean, horrible persona we saw here.

And I have noticed you comment on this many times and have to point out that you have never come across as the sort to normally get involved in this kind of finger-pointing.

Which makes me feel a bit more vindicated, I have to say.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:37 - Dec 4 with 2938 viewsBluebell

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:24 - Dec 4 by groovyASH

Did I say I agreed with what he said?
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:38 - Dec 4 with 2931 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:37 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

Yes.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:39 - Dec 4 with 2931 viewsKieran_Knows

That's a shame. Whilst I appreciate he has different views to the rest (and the way in which he spouts them), he is a decent human being, having been introduced to him in person by maccyd9 a few weeks ago at the Norwich game. Once he found out who I was on here, a few explicit's were exchanged (all in good humour) and he was decent enough to have a chat with.

Admittedly, he says things how they are, which was probably his downfall, but all in all he was a decent poster, so will be missed.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:40 - Dec 4 with 2922 viewsfactual_blue

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:37 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

If you say somebody speaks the truth, you are ipso facto agreeing with them.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 8:43]

on 08:40 - Dec 4 with 2907 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:34 - Dec 4 by jeera

I agree with you.

Whilst I have never had/ and don't want, any issue with Mr Azzure, I feel he is wide of the mark here.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:40 - Dec 4 with 2913 viewsjeera

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:39 - Dec 4 by Kieran_Knows

That's a shame. Whilst I appreciate he has different views to the rest (and the way in which he spouts them), he is a decent human being, having been introduced to him in person by maccyd9 a few weeks ago at the Norwich game. Once he found out who I was on here, a few explicit's were exchanged (all in good humour) and he was decent enough to have a chat with.

Admittedly, he says things how they are, which was probably his downfall, but all in all he was a decent poster, so will be missed.

"Admittedly, he says things how they are,"

No. He doesn't.

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:41 - Dec 4 with 2913 viewsBluebell

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:03 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

He always speaks the truth? We really do live in a post-fact world now.

I won’t reply to everyone who has criticised my post.

I don’t agree with a lot of what Benters says but as they say....

Opinions are like arseholes, we all have one but they are all different.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:42 - Dec 4 with 2900 viewsBluebell

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:40 - Dec 4 by jeera

"Admittedly, he says things how they are,"

No. He doesn't.

I agree.

He says things as he sees them.
So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:46 - Dec 4 with 2871 viewsBluebell

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:33 - Dec 4 by SomethingBlue

He admits he left school at 14 and went into the building trade.

Perhaps he’s not as intelligent as a lot of people on here!
on 08:49 - Dec 4 with 2849 views_

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:46 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:49 - Dec 4 with 2856 viewshype313

So what happened to old Benters then......? on 08:46 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

It's not about intelligence, it's about common human decency.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024