Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton away 21:12 - Dec 4 with 1167 viewsives56

Hi all is Bolton a good away day to go to I’ve done all the London clubs and hull , Leeds and Sheffield United this year which over games are good for away days ?
Bolton away on 00:14 - Dec 5 with 1089 viewsCurrie10

I went to Bolton 14/15 and witnessed my first ever 0-0.

Terrible away day, awful to non-existent atmosphere from us despite the fact if we won we went top,,,,,, ( some of our ' efforts ' up north in particular I have found pretty abysmal over the years ) and it's a long way for me to wish to go again!

That said, decent ground and if you've not been worth ticking off. Good chance of 3 points also....
Bolton away on 00:21 - Dec 5 with 1082 viewsives56

Bolton away on 00:14 - Dec 5 by Currie10

I went to Bolton 14/15 and witnessed my first ever 0-0.

Terrible away day, awful to non-existent atmosphere from us despite the fact if we won we went top,,,,,, ( some of our ' efforts ' up north in particular I have found pretty abysmal over the years ) and it's a long way for me to wish to go again!

That said, decent ground and if you've not been worth ticking off. Good chance of 3 points also....

Cheers mate , thinking should be 3 points against Bolton hopefully a good atmosphere from our fans to . Sounds like my next away day might be planned :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024