Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Knight 09:22 - Dec 5 with 2997 viewsitfcjoe

Superb goal here on his wrong foot - the U16s eventually went down 3-1 to Netherlands.

https://t.co/lhBKPrh8id

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ben Knight on 09:38 - Dec 5 with 2943 viewschicoazul

That's a cracker. :Looks like quite a player.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ben Knight on 10:08 - Dec 5 with 2894 viewsOsborneOneNil

Watch it on for a few more minutes and he plays a couple of delightful passes setting up 2 good opportunities.

Looks very good.
Ben Knight on 16:12 - Dec 5 with 2656 viewsStenvict

Joe, how long do you think it'll be before we see him in and around the 1st team? I know Wickham was very big for his age, but he was a similar age when he broke through and it seems Knight will be better than him.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Ben Knight on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 2628 viewsitfcjoe

Ben Knight on 16:12 - Dec 5 by Stenvict

Joe, how long do you think it'll be before we see him in and around the 1st team? I know Wickham was very big for his age, but he was a similar age when he broke through and it seems Knight will be better than him.

I don't know to be honest, I think he is a club U16 but he may even be an U15.

Whilst he is showing the potential to be a 'Wickham', CW's size was a key reason why he should push on - I'd be looking more at Dozzell's development path personally, and being more of an attacker he may get a few more opportunities at a younger age but would guess he is still a couple of years away

Ben Knight on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 2612 viewsHerbivore

Ben Knight on 16:33 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

I don't know to be honest, I think he is a club U16 but he may even be an U15.

Whilst he is showing the potential to be a 'Wickham', CW's size was a key reason why he should push on - I'd be looking more at Dozzell's development path personally, and being more of an attacker he may get a few more opportunities at a younger age but would guess he is still a couple of years away

He still looks like a kid, he's a way away from being ready to compete against Championship defenders I'd say. Great strike though, clearly a talent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ben Knight on 17:19 - Dec 5 with 2563 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ben Knight on 16:12 - Dec 5 by Stenvict

It'd be a surprise if he ever played for us surely.
Ben Knight on 19:35 - Dec 5 with 2459 viewsitfcjoe

Ben Knight on 17:19 - Dec 5 by PrideOfTheEast

It'd be a surprise if he ever played for us surely.

Not sure it’d be a surprise as he’s being very well looked after here from all I’ve heard, but obviously a risk for any player who is so highly rated as he is on every radar and will have to be pushed on

Ben Knight on 19:44 - Dec 5 with 2431 viewsPhilTWTD

Martijn Reuser is the assistant coach of that Dutch side, incidentally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024