Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten 09:25 - Dec 7 with 1711 viewsHeathlander

Such fun.
I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:31 - Dec 7 with 1702 viewschicoazul

Once, in my glittering starred and thankfully now-over corporate career, I was called to a meeting and the first item under discussion was We have too many meetings and the first thing the MD said was We don't have time for this meeting really.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:31 - Dec 7 with 1699 viewscatch74

That just can’t be productive, I guess if it’s necessary then it has to be done. Have fun.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:36 - Dec 7 with 1687 viewsHeathlander

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:31 - Dec 7 by catch74

That just can’t be productive, I guess if it’s necessary then it has to be done. Have fun.

It'not. But gives me a chance to on-line Christmas shop :)
I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:38 - Dec 7 with 1682 viewsbluefunk

One a positive note, it’s at 10 am. In a previous role, we had weekly conference calls at 6pm and they would last until 8.30 and beyond on a Friday.
I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:43 - Dec 7 with 1670 viewsSteve_M

I expect to see a lot of threads started by you during that time then. Any risk of someone suddenly asking you a question after you've dosed off?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:51 - Dec 7 with 1651 viewsHeathlander

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:43 - Dec 7 by Steve_M

I expect to see a lot of threads started by you during that time then. Any risk of someone suddenly asking you a question after you've dosed off?

Yes but the stock answer is 'Absolutely'. Covers off most questions.
I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:57 - Dec 7 with 1648 viewsfactual_blue

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 09:51 - Dec 7 by Heathlander

Yes but the stock answer is 'Absolutely'. Covers off most questions.

Watch out for the trick question 'Are you happy that we terminate your employment with immediate effect and without compensation?'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 10:02 - Dec 7 with 1646 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

I've got a three and a half hour team meeting conference call at ten on 10:11 - Dec 7 with 1634 viewsconnorscontract

Video call or phone?

If phone only, put all your clothes on inside out and back to front. They'll never know.
Slend the whole 3 and a half hours grinning to yourself at your subversion.

Sock it to the man! (Literally, in this case)
37 minutes in and lost the will to live on 10:38 - Dec 7 with 1604 viewsHeathlander

I'm a TWTDER GET ME OUT OF HERE.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 10:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024