Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas Indie Gig on 16th December at The Smokehouse..... 22:40 - Dec 8 with 1276 viewsstjohnsblue

Evening fellow blues....

On Sat 16th there is a gig in town at The Smokehouse if you fancy an evening of alternative indie jangly guitar music!?

I'm aware that there's the superb gig with Darkseed and Kings of Leon Smith going on at Venue 77 (as pinned to the board) that evening and we're not out to compete with these wonderful people (including some good friends of mine). The reason for me posting is to say that if you can't go to the Venue 77 gig and if you want to come to The Smokehouse, we are giving 100% of our door and bar profits over to their cause 'Rock for Toni' (St Elizabeth Hospice). As we're 98% volunteer run that going to be pretty much all the takings!

Bands/Artists include Jack Rundell, Hillmisters, Radio Orwell and Sun Scream. Doors at 7.30pm £5 entry including a free drink. All profits to 'Rock for Toni' / St Elizabeth Hospice. Hurrahhh.

Our Facebook event (and links to bands) is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1108011769301520/
Donations if you can't get to either gig can be found here: https://toni-wright.muchloved.com/

Thanks for having a peep. Up the town.

Xmas Indie Gig on 16th December at The Smokehouse..... on 22:56 - Dec 8 with 1254 viewsDubtractor

Might try and get to this. Are you usually in the venue for gigs? I've prob met you if so.

I've also recently started a Friday night radio show on io radio next door. I'm quite keen to try and link up the show with some of the live acts you have on there, partly by promoting stuff, playing tunes, and maybe getting people in for a chat.

Would you be the best person to speak to?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Xmas Indie Gig on 16th December at The Smokehouse..... on 14:03 - Dec 10 with 1134 viewsstjohnsblue

Xmas Indie Gig on 16th December at The Smokehouse..... on 22:56 - Dec 8 by Dubtractor

Might try and get to this. Are you usually in the venue for gigs? I've prob met you if so.

I've also recently started a Friday night radio show on io radio next door. I'm quite keen to try and link up the show with some of the live acts you have on there, partly by promoting stuff, playing tunes, and maybe getting people in for a chat.

Would you be the best person to speak to?

Hey mate, I'm Joe the owner of the venue and Punch where the radio station is based. I used to be there all the time but backed off a bit over the last few months get get some sanity back!! Ian the bar manager is always good to speak to but just hit us up via the website and messages will come to us both! Will be there on the 16th. Cheers
Xmas Indie Gig on 16th December at The Smokehouse..... on 14:14 - Dec 10 with 1128 viewsITFC_Forever

On behalf of my brother and the rest of the Dark Seed lads, thanks very much for the donation - much appreciated!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024