Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5x people types that I'll never get on with 09:14 - Dec 9 with 26585 viewsartsbossbeard

1. People, who on entering a bar, grab themselves a beer without offering other parties members a drink "I could see from the bar you had over a half pint left".
2. People who don't like sport. I can understand footy but not all sports.
3. People who fully valet their cars every weekend.
4. People who wear black shoes with jeans.
5. People with tattoos above the neck line.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:16 - Dec 9 with 11002 viewsMullet

6. People who make lists

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:17 - Dec 9 with 10997 viewsDubtractor

Number 4 is the worst of that lot.

They probably wear a suit jacket at the same time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:18 - Dec 9 with 10987 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:16 - Dec 9 by Mullet

6. People who make lists

7. People who reply to lists without adding one of their own.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:20 - Dec 9 with 10984 viewsMullet

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:18 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

7. People who reply to lists without adding one of their own.

8. You don't even know what year it is Grandad - not sure you should be dishing out footwear advice either!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:22 - Dec 9 with 10964 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:20 - Dec 9 by Mullet

8. You don't even know what year it is Grandad - not sure you should be dishing out footwear advice either!

I'd had an afternoon G&T or two.

Little bit below the belt on the footwear thing there, Scotty Pippin.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:26 - Dec 9 with 10944 viewsgtsb1966

Well you won't like me then as I'm number 5.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:27 - Dec 9 with 10929 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:26 - Dec 9 by gtsb1966

Face or neck?

I'd still buy you a beer though. Probably.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:27 - Dec 9 with 10929 viewsBlue_Order

People that use the term "footy".
Login to get fewer ads

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:29 - Dec 9 with 10927 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:27 - Dec 9 by Blue_Order

People that use the term "footy".

This gives me another one.

6. People who use the initials of a football position rather than the whole thing. "Skuse is a decent CDM but..."

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:31 - Dec 9 with 10907 viewsgtsb1966

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:27 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

Face or neck?

I'd still buy you a beer though. Probably.

Neck. Never the face. I'm ugly enough already!!!
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:34 - Dec 9 with 10895 viewsm14_blue

6. People who go on a night out or away day and actually keep track on who owes who money for rounds etc... life's too short.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:36 - Dec 9 with 10864 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:34 - Dec 9 by m14_blue

6. People who go on a night out or away day and actually keep track on who owes who money for rounds etc... life's too short.

Spot on!

Also, a caveat to this is the one that if you're in a large group of, say 9x people, this person will craftily always get the 6th or 7th round in, thus potentially avoiding having to dip into their pocket again for another round.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:37 - Dec 9 with 10846 viewsstonojnr

Which is how and why people end up as #1 types
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:39 - Dec 9 with 10835 viewsm14_blue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:36 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

Spot on!

Also, a caveat to this is the one that if you're in a large group of, say 9x people, this person will craftily always get the 6th or 7th round in, thus potentially avoiding having to dip into their pocket again for another round.

Agreed, although I reckon they're probably one and the same. I've never got a clue whose round it is so usually just offer to pay if someone else goes to the bar (avoids me getting annoyed with all the idiots elbowing their way in and leaning right over trying to get served before their turn)
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:43 - Dec 9 with 10820 viewsm14_blue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:37 - Dec 9 by stonojnr

Which is how and why people end up as #1 types

Nah, number 1's are the same people who know that they've spent £3.45 more than someone else over the course of a £150 day out.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 10794 viewssolemio

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:26 - Dec 9 by gtsb1966

It's entirely up to you. If you want to self-harm that's your choice.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:54 - Dec 9 with 10781 viewsBrixtonBlue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:39 - Dec 9 by m14_blue

Agreed, although I reckon they're probably one and the same. I've never got a clue whose round it is so usually just offer to pay if someone else goes to the bar (avoids me getting annoyed with all the idiots elbowing their way in and leaning right over trying to get served before their turn)

People who offer to pay if YOU go to the bar grind my gears. If you're paying, go to the bar you lazy git. Why should i have to stand around trying to get served, remembering the round, then carrying them back to the table because you're too important to bother with such menial tasks?! I'm not your fecking waitor.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:55 - Dec 9 with 10778 viewsevansblue

All about a kitty isn't it. Gets rid of all these problems. Simples.
Hassle free drinking then follows and if you are lucky the same person or persons keep going to the bar as they know what people want and can't be bothered explaining to the rest.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 10758 viewsBrixtonBlue

9. People who eat crisps on public transport.

9.5. People who eat sandwiches on the tube. Got to be the most disgusting place to eat your lunch.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 10755 viewsbrogansnose

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:54 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

People who offer to pay if YOU go to the bar grind my gears. If you're paying, go to the bar you lazy git. Why should i have to stand around trying to get served, remembering the round, then carrying them back to the table because you're too important to bother with such menial tasks?! I'm not your fecking waitor.

.........................it's not about the money , its the effort and work to get the round in. Lazy gits, I hate that.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 10717 viewsm14_blue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:54 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

It's a fair cop
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:05 - Dec 9 with 10701 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is '1' poor people ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:06 - Dec 9 with 10695 viewsstrikalite

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:58 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

9.5. People who eat sandwiches on the tube. Got to be the most disgusting place to eat your lunch.

9.25. People scoffing popcorn in a cinema, god that grinds my gears big time sitting next to them...

Then they put the huge fcking tub down and you think thank god they've finished....then ten minutes later oh no it's back out again
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:14 - Dec 9 with 10668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:58 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Is 10 people who put crisps in their sandwiches on the tube ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:24 - Dec 9 with 10636 viewsPendejo

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:05 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is '1' poor people ?

Understand where you are coming from... spent 2 years unemployed a few years under paid when money was too tight to mention.

HOWEVER

Rather than be sneaky, best to lay out the circumstances in advance ["manage expectations"]... as long as one doesn't expect to benefit from a round.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024