Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rather than responding to posts individually 22:41 - Dec 9 with 3519 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Thanks to all for your congratulatory messages for the birth of the second latest mini Tractor Boy on Thursday, and apologies to Sitters for unintentionally stealing a little bit of the limelight in his thread!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 22:46 - Dec 9 with 3485 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Congrats

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 23:03 - Dec 9 with 3467 viewsSwansea_Blue

I bet that’s the last time you go for a BOGOF deal with Sitters.

Many congrats!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 23:20 - Dec 9 with 3451 viewsGodzilla

The more town fans the better, many congrats, keep them coming.
Rather than responding to posts individually on 00:19 - Dec 10 with 3407 viewsWarkystache

Get in Heals!

Congrats - get ready for the disturbed nights!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Rather than responding to posts individually on 01:49 - Dec 10 with 3368 viewsSWGF

Well done. Congrats

What happened nine months ago?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Rather than responding to posts individually on 04:18 - Dec 10 with 3344 viewsjeera

Many congratulations fella!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 07:25 - Dec 10 with 3310 viewsbrogansnose

Congratulations Mr Healy.
Rather than responding to posts individually on 09:34 - Dec 10 with 3278 viewsfactual_blue

Congrats. Stealing Sitters' thunder is forgivable. His shoes, on the other hand.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Rather than responding to posts individually on 11:55 - Dec 10 with 3240 viewsRyorry

Congrats Healy.

So far we have a potential GK (can't remember who's was the 9-pounder last week?), a winger and a striker for ITFC season 2039-40. Come on lads n lasses, get busy, more needed for the team!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rather than responding to posts individually on 20:26 - Dec 10 with 3161 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Rather than responding to posts individually on 11:55 - Dec 10 by Ryorry

Congrats Healy.

So far we have a potential GK (can't remember who's was the 9-pounder last week?), a winger and a striker for ITFC season 2039-40. Come on lads n lasses, get busy, more needed for the team!

Thanks

Must have missed the one last week, but ours was a rather large 9lb 6oz, poor mum!

Pencil him in for CB

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 20:29 - Dec 10 with 3154 viewsjeera

Rather than responding to posts individually on 20:26 - Dec 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Thanks

Must have missed the one last week, but ours was a rather large 9lb 6oz, poor mum!

Pencil him in for CB

9 6 Holy fck.

I was that size!

And unpopular for it!

Hope all are well. You'll be ok. Apparently it shrinks back.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 21:34 - Dec 10 with 3120 viewscatch74

Rather than responding to posts individually on 20:29 - Dec 10 by jeera

9 6 Holy fck.

I was that size!

And unpopular for it!

Hope all are well. You'll be ok. Apparently it shrinks back.

Think we had an 11 pounder last week on here!?
My daughter was 9-6 and my son 10 -13 !!

Congrats CHIAP!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Rather than responding to posts individually on 21:53 - Dec 10 with 3110 viewsRyorry

Rather than responding to posts individually on 20:26 - Dec 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Thanks

Pencil him in for CB

Ah - wonder if it was yours I was thinking of - did you post the good news on here? My memory for dates/timespans/events is atrocious I'm afraid!

Rather than responding to posts individually on 21:56 - Dec 10 with 3107 viewsRyorry

Rather than responding to posts individually on 21:34 - Dec 10 by catch74

Think we had an 11 pounder last week on here!?
My daughter was 9-6 and my son 10 -13 !!

Congrats CHIAP!

Cripes, 10-13 - if not delivered by caesarian, your partner deserves a medal!

Rather than responding to posts individually on 23:05 - Dec 10 with 3077 viewscatch74

Rather than responding to posts individually on 21:56 - Dec 10 by Ryorry

Cripes, 10-13 - if not delivered by caesarian, your partner deserves a medal!

No Caesarian - he just kept coming! Very long but not podgy, when he was born we reckoned he was the same kind of size as our daughter , shocked when he was weighed. He’s still nearly a head taller than the kids in his year. We must have had a tall milkman, i’m 5 10 in a good day.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024