Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I miss Benters and his news updates. 12:23 - Dec 10 with 12486 viewsnoggin

I happened across Sky News reporting that 84% of convictions for gang rape of young girls, were men of Asian origin. In the good old days I would have read it here first. Come back Benters!!!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:42 - Dec 10 with 6386 viewsgroovyASH

I don't, good riddance

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:46 - Dec 10 with 6380 viewspistonbroke

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:42 - Dec 10 by groovyASH

I don't, good riddance

Why not , because he had different views from you , so what , I may not of agreed with all benters said but he always stuck by his beliefs wether you think them right or wrong , people having different opinions what’s wrong with that
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:50 - Dec 10 with 6367 viewsgroovyASH

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:46 - Dec 10 by pistonbroke

Why not , because he had different views from you , so what , I may not of agreed with all benters said but he always stuck by his beliefs wether you think them right or wrong , people having different opinions what’s wrong with that

There's a problem when those comments are discriminatory.

Differences of opinion are what makes the world an interesting place.

Discrimination and its outcomes are not.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:03 - Dec 10 with 6303 viewsblue_oyster

Independent thought is not allowed on here. The Thought Police are in regular patrol.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:12 - Dec 10 with 6311 viewsfooters

And Ash has a different opinion to you, so why criticise him for it?

#logicproblems

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:20 - Dec 10 with 6309 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:12 - Dec 10 by footers

And Ash has a different opinion to you, so why criticise him for it?

#logicproblems

Because he's acting superior and calling people like Benters a fascist, xenophobe blah blah. He hides behind words such as discriminatory. Its not its arrogance and intolerant. Ironically fascist in its way by shouting down proper debate through name calling and mud slinging because as Blue oyster points out, the left wing thought police bully boys on this board are the loudest. Being offended does not make the offended a victim. Name calling people because their views differ is intolerant and in essence a display of the very 'fascism' the likes of Benters are accused of being.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:29 - Dec 10 with 6272 viewsDarth_Koont

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:20 - Dec 10 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Because he's acting superior and calling people like Benters a fascist, xenophobe blah blah. He hides behind words such as discriminatory. Its not its arrogance and intolerant. Ironically fascist in its way by shouting down proper debate through name calling and mud slinging because as Blue oyster points out, the left wing thought police bully boys on this board are the loudest. Being offended does not make the offended a victim. Name calling people because their views differ is intolerant and in essence a display of the very 'fascism' the likes of Benters are accused of being.

Stop blubbing. If you post crap be prepared to be called out on it.

Proper debate, my @rse.

Pronouns: He/Him

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:32 - Dec 10 with 6252 viewsjeera

Christ. You don't stop whining.

Every other time you use the board you're whining.

You're one of the worst.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 19:20 - Dec 10 with 6192 viewsm14_blue

I don't think we need to do this again, do we?
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 19:20 - Dec 10 with 6194 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 19:30 - Dec 10 with 6163 viewsgiant_stow

Interesting that no one's had the gonads to address the non-benters subject matter there. Not sure I fancy it either (!) but I think I heard on the radio that this report was produced by the quilliam foundation?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 23:47 - Dec 10 with 5989 viewsBlueBadger

You'd think that someone who hates 'PC culture' as much as you do could handle it when people Just Say What Everyone Is Thinking.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 08:06 - Dec 11 with 5902 viewsHerbivore

You make out like sticking to your beliefs is an admirable quality in itself. If there's lots of evidence to contradict your beliefs or it's regularly pointed out to you that your beliefs are out of touch with reality and demonstrate prejudicial attitudes then choosing to continue with those beliefs regardless is not worthy of praise imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:14 - Dec 11 with 5856 viewsBergholtBru

Well said mate.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:29 - Dec 11 with 5839 viewsgroovyASH

Errrrm, I'm not sure calling somebody discriminatory (he is) is quite the same as calling them a Facist (he is not). I'm not hiding behind any words.

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:14 - Dec 11 with 5778 viewswitchdoctor

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 19:30 - Dec 10 by giant_stow

Interesting that no one's had the gonads to address the non-benters subject matter there. Not sure I fancy it either (!) but I think I heard on the radio that this report was produced by the quilliam foundation?

of course not because it wouldn’t fit their agenda.
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:18 - Dec 11 with 5770 viewseireblue

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:03 - Dec 10 by blue_oyster

Independent thought is not allowed on here. The Thought Police are in regular patrol.

When have you been prevented from airing your opinions and views?
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:22 - Dec 11 with 5738 viewsblue_oyster

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:18 - Dec 11 by eireblue

When have you been prevented from airing your opinions and views?

Many threats have been issued. Usually under the banner of people being 'offended' by an opinion. Which we all know is how your censor what someone has to say.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:25 - Dec 11 with 5738 viewseireblue

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:22 - Dec 11 by blue_oyster

Many threats have been issued. Usually under the banner of people being 'offended' by an opinion. Which we all know is how your censor what someone has to say.

So you haven't been prevented from posting then.

Good to know.
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:26 - Dec 11 with 5727 viewsbluewein

Although this IS the Benters who said that Nazi's can believe what they like...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:31 - Dec 11 with 5701 viewsGlasgowBlue

You raise a very good point mate. Everyone on this thread ha been quick to stick the boot into Benters but no one is actually addressing the subject. Hardly surprising considering the op described the Cologne New Year rapes as a "right wing conspiracy" and " just a bit of bum pinching".

The Quilliam Foundation are a widely respected organisation and the report was co authored by a British Asian, Haras Rafiq.

It is deeply disturbing that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian whilst the the overall percentage of British Asians are just 6%. There is a problem that needs to be discussed. Unfortunately people are frightened to start this conversation. Labour MP Sarah Champion tried to start the conversation and was sacked from the shadow cabinet for it.

If, like me, you believe that immigration is positive for the country both culturally and economically then I think you also have to address some of the negative elements, especially those of sexism, homophobia and anti semitism. If we don't have this conversation then we can't change this pattern of behaviour, the resentment will fester and we will end up with a Trump in this country.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:48 - Dec 11 with 5683 viewshype313

Because as much as one (myself included) wholeheartedly disagreed with Benters on various things, in this instance you would get called a racist on here if you said anything derogatory about this subject.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 12:01 - Dec 11 with 5653 viewsbrazil1982

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:31 - Dec 11 by GlasgowBlue

You raise a very good point mate. Everyone on this thread ha been quick to stick the boot into Benters but no one is actually addressing the subject. Hardly surprising considering the op described the Cologne New Year rapes as a "right wing conspiracy" and " just a bit of bum pinching".

The Quilliam Foundation are a widely respected organisation and the report was co authored by a British Asian, Haras Rafiq.

It is deeply disturbing that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian whilst the the overall percentage of British Asians are just 6%. There is a problem that needs to be discussed. Unfortunately people are frightened to start this conversation. Labour MP Sarah Champion tried to start the conversation and was sacked from the shadow cabinet for it.

If, like me, you believe that immigration is positive for the country both culturally and economically then I think you also have to address some of the negative elements, especially those of sexism, homophobia and anti semitism. If we don't have this conversation then we can't change this pattern of behaviour, the resentment will fester and we will end up with a Trump in this country.

It would be helpful that those convicted were not described as Asian, but of Pakistani and Bangladeshi heritage.
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 12:15 - Dec 11 with 5622 viewsHagbardCeline

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:03 - Dec 10 by blue_oyster

It's their job...
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 12:30 - Dec 11 with 5572 viewsDarth_Koont

BTW it's 84% of convictions for being members of grooming gangs not gang rape.

Which is a pretty specific sort of crime. On the surface, there seems to be cultural issues at play but not sure what conclusions can be drawn exactly when all ethnicities and backgrounds are represented in the wider picture of sexual offences against children and youths. For example, from the same study, the group offenders who abuse children because of long-standing paedophilic interest are 100% white.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024