Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I miss Benters and his news updates. 12:23 - Dec 10 with 12485 viewsnoggin

I happened across Sky News reporting that 84% of convictions for gang rape of young girls, were men of Asian origin. In the good old days I would have read it here first. Come back Benters!!!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 08:56 - Dec 12 with 2291 viewsblue_oyster

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 08:15 - Dec 12 by BlueLikeJazz

Do you really think everyone is going to go on playing your tragic little game forever so you can frot yourself silly and claim you 'won the internet' with this pathetic behaviour? Seriously, get help.

Oh I see, you're making it up again. So dull.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:42 - Dec 12 with 2255 viewsBlueLikeJazz

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 08:56 - Dec 12 by blue_oyster

Oh I see, you're making it up again. So dull.

I know you are, but what am I?

(that's about the level of response your continued pathetic trolling deserves)
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:46 - Dec 12 with 2240 viewsbluewein

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 23:27 - Dec 11 by Jonnosdreadlocks

says the man who called me racist. GFY.

"Name calling people because their views differ is intolerant and in essence a display of the very 'fascism' the likes of Benters are accused of being."

Then tells someone to go fcuk themselves.

As the kids say, lol.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:52 - Dec 12 with 2232 viewsblue_oyster

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:42 - Dec 12 by BlueLikeJazz

I know you are, but what am I?

(that's about the level of response your continued pathetic trolling deserves)

No, just a simple request to substantiate your claim. It appears that you cannot do so, for obvious reasons. Why do it?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 10:03 - Dec 12 with 2212 viewsBlueLikeJazz

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 09:52 - Dec 12 by blue_oyster

No, just a simple request to substantiate your claim. It appears that you cannot do so, for obvious reasons. Why do it?

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag139/timthomas2/troll_zpsf320733b.gif~origi
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:28 - Dec 13 with 2107 viewsMothersAgainstKids

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 11:31 - Dec 11 by GlasgowBlue

You raise a very good point mate. Everyone on this thread ha been quick to stick the boot into Benters but no one is actually addressing the subject. Hardly surprising considering the op described the Cologne New Year rapes as a "right wing conspiracy" and " just a bit of bum pinching".

The Quilliam Foundation are a widely respected organisation and the report was co authored by a British Asian, Haras Rafiq.

It is deeply disturbing that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian whilst the the overall percentage of British Asians are just 6%. There is a problem that needs to be discussed. Unfortunately people are frightened to start this conversation. Labour MP Sarah Champion tried to start the conversation and was sacked from the shadow cabinet for it.

If, like me, you believe that immigration is positive for the country both culturally and economically then I think you also have to address some of the negative elements, especially those of sexism, homophobia and anti semitism. If we don't have this conversation then we can't change this pattern of behaviour, the resentment will fester and we will end up with a Trump in this country.

that's one imperious post.
I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:44 - Dec 15 with 1986 viewsClapham_Junction

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 17:28 - Dec 13 by MothersAgainstKids

that's one imperious post.

Saw this when Christmas shopping earlier. I hope someone buys it for him.

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:57 - Dec 15 with 1965 viewsGlasgowBlue

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:44 - Dec 15 by Clapham_Junction

I bought him this

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 19:03 - Dec 15 with 1962 viewsRyorry

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:57 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

I bought him this

I got him this -

https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/no-butts-about-it?utm_term=.ver4MNBVL#.r
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 19:07]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 22:02 - Dec 15 with 1902 viewsDarth_Koont

I miss Benters and his news updates. on 18:44 - Dec 15 by Clapham_Junction

The number three looks a little too swarthy.

Does the book come in an English version?

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024