Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night 17:19 - Dec 10 with 5915 viewscarlisleaway

No doubt we will get the normal audience with nothing to say....
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 17:30 - Dec 10 with 5887 viewsStenvict

Why don't you attend then and voice your concerns?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 18:08 - Dec 10 with 5847 viewsFreddy

How many shareholders usually attend the annual AGM ?
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 18:17 - Dec 10 with 5840 viewscarlisleaway

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 17:30 - Dec 10 by Stenvict

Why don't you attend then and voice your concerns?

Perhaps I will .......
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 18:18 - Dec 10 with 5836 viewscarlisleaway

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 18:08 - Dec 10 by Freddy

How many shareholders usually attend the annual AGM ?

Just over 100 ish
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:57 - Dec 10 with 5740 viewsnorth_stand77

Will be going but think it will be the same as every year.
MM is not going to be there this time though.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 21:59]
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 22:15 - Dec 10 with 5716 viewsRyorry

Had forgotten to send in my proxy vote - thanks for reminder.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 06:46 - Dec 11 with 5620 viewstrncbluearmy

They use to be good fun and very lively in the old days when fans were prepared to stand up and be counted
actually had one where Dave Allard was asked to moderate his report on the meeting.

Now fans just seem to accept the endless monotony
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 06:52 - Dec 11 with 5616 viewsTractorWood

Evans owns 87.5% of the shares. It is therefore impossible for any other shareholder individually or collectively to affect any outcome. Other than ticking a corporate governance box (because it's a plc) this is a totally pointless excercise. In substance like buying one Barclays share and rocking up to their AGM.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 07:50 - Dec 11 with 5590 viewsBluebell

We have never attended a shareholders meeting because we live 150 miles from Ipswich.

To travel there on a Thursday evening and have to return home afterwards would be ridiculous. We struggle with Tuesday evening games with work the next day.

I would like the meetings to be held after a game on a Saturday so more people who live away from Ipswich could attend but that is never going to happen.
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 08:18 - Dec 11 with 5570 viewsReuser_is_God

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 07:50 - Dec 11 by Bluebell

We have never attended a shareholders meeting because we live 150 miles from Ipswich.

To travel there on a Thursday evening and have to return home afterwards would be ridiculous. We struggle with Tuesday evening games with work the next day.

I would like the meetings to be held after a game on a Saturday so more people who live away from Ipswich could attend but that is never going to happen.

You live 150 miles away from Ipswich?

You’ve never said.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 10:02 - Dec 11 with 5529 viewsfactual_blue

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 08:18 - Dec 11 by Reuser_is_God

You live 150 miles away from Ipswich?

You’ve never said.

You'd think they'd have a little place in Southwold or somewhere similar where they could stay over.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 10:05 - Dec 11 with 5524 viewschicoazul

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 06:52 - Dec 11 by TractorWood

Evans owns 87.5% of the shares. It is therefore impossible for any other shareholder individually or collectively to affect any outcome. Other than ticking a corporate governance box (because it's a plc) this is a totally pointless excercise. In substance like buying one Barclays share and rocking up to their AGM.

This may be true but it is also a chance for normal people to hold senior staff's feet to the fire and ask direct important uncomfortable questions. In fact the *only* chance to do so

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 11:39 - Dec 11 with 5466 viewsTractorWood

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 10:05 - Dec 11 by chicoazul

This may be true but it is also a chance for normal people to hold senior staff's feet to the fire and ask direct important uncomfortable questions. In fact the *only* chance to do so

Well not really. The supporters club AGM is a much better forum.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:38 - Dec 11 with 5389 viewsNo9

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 10:05 - Dec 11 by chicoazul

Although if the reports we get are a true reflection of meetings anyone who dares asks any questions is treated like a leper
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:43 - Dec 11 with 5382 viewschicoazul

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 11:39 - Dec 11 by TractorWood

that may be true. I went to a few of the London ones and Clegg got a bit of a roasting one time. But my point stands, it's a chance to ask hard questions (and for OldGit to embarrass himself).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:47 - Dec 11 with 5373 viewsHerbivore

We do really deserve an answer as to why ME is only willing to put £6m of his money in each year to keep us vaguely competitive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:55 - Dec 11 with 5364 viewsSarge

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:47 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

We do really deserve an answer as to why ME is only willing to put £6m of his money in each year to keep us vaguely competitive.

This is always said as if he's some benevolent deity who selflessly funds our endeavours. He's a football club owner and chose to be such, he should expect to have to put his money into the club. The thing is though, he's got a bucket to catch the drips when the whole roof is gone. If he doesn't intend to do anything about the roof, perhaps he'd consider selling to someone who does?
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:57 - Dec 11 with 5358 viewsHerbivore

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:55 - Dec 11 by Sarge

This is always said as if he's some benevolent deity who selflessly funds our endeavours. He's a football club owner and chose to be such, he should expect to have to put his money into the club. The thing is though, he's got a bucket to catch the drips when the whole roof is gone. If he doesn't intend to do anything about the roof, perhaps he'd consider selling to someone who does?

How much do you think he should be putting in of his own money each year then?

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 14:14 - Dec 11 with 5344 viewsSarge

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:57 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

How much do you think he should be putting in of his own money each year then?

£7 million
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 14:20 - Dec 11 with 5338 viewsNo9

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 13:47 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

We can probably put that done to economic reality
Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 14:38 - Dec 11 with 5325 viewsPinewoodblue

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 11:39 - Dec 11 by TractorWood

But when you consider every season ticket holder belongs to the supporters club there is actually a better turnout for the shareholders meeting.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 14:39 - Dec 11 with 5320 viewsHerbivore

Shareholders meeting tomorrow night on 14:14 - Dec 11 by Sarge

£7 million

Ha! That extra million could be the difference maker, that's four Martyn Waghorns.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024