Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelmondiston Red Lion - food review 18:42 - Dec 10 with 1436 viewsartsbossbeard

Not sure when this place had a re-vamp but visited last night and was more than pleasantly surprised.

A small but perfectly adequate menu:

http://www.redlionchelmondiston.co.uk/

Not cheap but v decent food. I had the sea bass from the specials menu and it was ace. Decent beers, decent gins. Sorted.

Beard Junior had the camembert starter served as a main, which they are more than happy to do with all starters.

8.565787/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Chelmondiston Red Lion - food review on 19:35 - Dec 10 with 1361 viewsDubtractor

On the food front, we went to Taka Yama in town last night for the first time. They are more or less opposite Passage to India, near the crossroads on the one way system.

They do a variety of asian foods such as noodles, sushi, fancy fish dishes. I'd hugely recommend as all 9 of us had a delicious meal - quite reasonably priced too, all had starter and main plus couple of drinks and was less than £30 each including a decent tip.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Chelmondiston Red Lion - food review on 20:09 - Dec 10 with 1299 viewsJakeITFC

Chelmondiston Red Lion - food review on 19:35 - Dec 10 by Dubtractor

On the food front, we went to Taka Yama in town last night for the first time. They are more or less opposite Passage to India, near the crossroads on the one way system.

They do a variety of asian foods such as noodles, sushi, fancy fish dishes. I'd hugely recommend as all 9 of us had a delicious meal - quite reasonably priced too, all had starter and main plus couple of drinks and was less than £30 each including a decent tip.

I’d second that - really good there.
Chelmondiston Red Lion - food review on 08:54 - Dec 11 with 1112 viewsallezlesbleus

I ate there a couple of weeks ago, when I was over for the Forest match and was impressed. I've been there a few times since it's revamp, which was probably at least 3 years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024