Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” 09:15 - Dec 11 with 2922 viewsITFC_Forever

WTF?

Fat Pillock has changed his tune....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 09:16 - Dec 11 with 2903 viewschristiand

Like all of them, just changes it to suit their own agenda!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 09:20 - Dec 11 with 2890 viewsartsbossbeard

It was against Liverpool, so all bets are off.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 09:51 - Dec 11 with 2844 viewsbluewein

Of course there isn't Sam. Of course there isn't...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/allardyce-laments-so

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 10:45 - Dec 11 with 2756 viewsJohnny_Boy

Anyone have his exact quote after the semi-final defeat? Can't seem to find it.
“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 11:38 - Dec 11 with 2672 viewsbluewein

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 10:45 - Dec 11 by Johnny_Boy

Anyone have his exact quote after the semi-final defeat? Can't seem to find it.

I think it was something along the lines of...

"I'm a fat tw@t who believes my own hype. Bloody southern softies, trying to play football. Grabbing a player and throwing him to the ground? Soft penalty that. I'm off to carry on being a dick and thinking people love me."

I may be paraphrasing a tad...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 18:41 - Dec 11 with 2474 viewsbritbiker

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 11:38 - Dec 11 by bluewein

I think it was something along the lines of...

"I'm a fat tw@t who believes my own hype. Bloody southern softies, trying to play football. Grabbing a player and throwing him to the ground? Soft penalty that. I'm off to carry on being a dick and thinking people love me."

I may be paraphrasing a tad...

That sounds about right but you forgot 'id love the England job but do you have £400,000 spare as I know a way of getting around 3rd party player ownership rules. Bloody entrapment init'
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:48]
“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 20:38 - Dec 11 with 2408 viewsACP84

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 18:41 - Dec 11 by britbiker

That sounds about right but you forgot 'id love the England job but do you have £400,000 spare as I know a way of getting around 3rd party player ownership rules. Bloody entrapment init'
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:48]

This video still make me chuckle:

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 23:24 - Dec 11 with 2351 viewsgobs93

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 09:51 - Dec 11 by bluewein

Of course there isn't Sam. Of course there isn't...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/allardyce-laments-so

Slightly irrelevant as in that article he's not actually complaining that the referee awarded a soft penalty, more that Yann M'Vila gave away a soft penalty from a stupid challenge. He's not disputing that it was a foul.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 23:27]
Login to get fewer ads

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 23:43 - Dec 11 with 2337 viewsStNeotsBlue

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 20:38 - Dec 11 by ACP84

This video still make me chuckle:

What a tw@t Fatty Allardyce is. One of the best nights of my life.
“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 00:25 - Dec 12 with 2305 viewsACP84

“There’s no such thing as a soft penalty” on 23:43 - Dec 11 by StNeotsBlue

What a tw@t Fatty Allardyce is. One of the best nights of my life.

Lou Macari and Jobson at the end though - odious cretins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024