Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? 14:36 - Dec 11 with 3159 viewsSpruceMoose

[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 14:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 14:39 - Dec 11 with 3128 viewsMJallday

cheggers goes POP

I'm informed that's "too soon" though.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 14:47 - Dec 11 with 3110 viewshoppy

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 14:39 - Dec 11 by MJallday

cheggers goes POP

You'll probably get some of his panto fans responding with "Oh no it's not"...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:28 - Dec 11 with 3065 viewsWD19

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 14:39 - Dec 11 by MJallday

cheggers goes POP

If ever the words 'Noel Edmonds' and 'Swap' were needed surely it is now!?
Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:31 - Dec 11 with 3054 viewsPendejo

Not a fan of the Chegmeister then?

Another element of child hood gone.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:34 - Dec 11 with 3040 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:31 - Dec 11 by Pendejo

Not a fan of the Chegmeister then?

Another element of child hood gone.

Not saying that at all, just saying there were about ten different 'Cheggers is dead' posts at one point.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:40 - Dec 11 with 3027 viewstcblue

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:34 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Not saying that at all, just saying there were about ten different 'Cheggers is dead' posts at one point.

FOMO of being first to break the news.

I might do a thread for Prince Phillip now, just to ensure I'm first
Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 16:22 - Dec 11 with 2989 viewsIP12

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 15:34 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Maybe, just maybe that's a sign of the importance of the man.
Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 16:25 - Dec 11 with 2983 viewshoppy

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 16:22 - Dec 11 by IP12

Maybe, just maybe that's a sign of the importance of the man.

I think 'popularity' might be a more apt word than 'important'.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:10 - Dec 11 with 2953 viewsDubtractor

Obviously it is very sad news and my thoughts are with his family, but having seen this at the time I can't unsee it and it is the first thing I think of whenever I hear his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Jungle

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:18 - Dec 11 with 2934 viewsBurwell_Blue

It’s like other people this this is the only forum that we actually read.
Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:36 - Dec 11 with 2912 viewsfactual_blue

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 16:25 - Dec 11 by hoppy

I think 'popularity' might be a more apt word than 'important'.

He didn't use the word 'important'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:37 - Dec 11 with 2910 viewshoppy

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:10 - Dec 11 by Dubtractor

Obviously it is very sad news and my thoughts are with his family, but having seen this at the time I can't unsee it and it is the first thing I think of whenever I hear his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Jungle

I'm assuming that is something I have mostly shifted from my mind, and for that reason, there is no way I'm clicking on that link...

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:41 - Dec 11 with 2897 viewsDubtractor

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:37 - Dec 11 by hoppy

I'm assuming that is something I have mostly shifted from my mind, and for that reason, there is no way I'm clicking on that link...

Ha. The link is safe.

The memory haunts me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 18:18 - Dec 11 with 2843 viewshoppy

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 17:36 - Dec 11 by factual_blue

He didn't use the word 'important'.

Don't bring facts and details into it. It doesn't suit you.

Jeez, the number of Chegwin is dead posts on this forum? on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 2770 viewsRyorry

Geezer on radio who worked with him said that Chegwin was the nicest person he'd ever met in his life.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024