Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So called comedians who are just not funny 16:38 - Dec 12 with 32047 viewsSmithy

Russell Brand
Phil Jupitus

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:39 - Dec 12 with 11200 viewsunbelievablue

Michael Macintyre. Seriously, running camply around a stage isn't comical.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:41 - Dec 12 with 11188 viewsusm

Miranda Hart

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:45 - Dec 12 with 11172 viewsElto

That woman from Sunderland. I appear to have erased her name from my brain, coping mechanism maybe.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:45 - Dec 12 with 11166 viewsjeera

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:39 - Dec 12 by unbelievablue

Michael Macintyre. Seriously, running camply around a stage isn't comical.

Oh his whiney voice.

Concur with the OP on PJ too - he's just not funny.

I'm quite enjoying Live from the BBC atm.

It's not full-on comedy, as in 'a laugh a moment', but gives the comedian time to show a side of themselves that's not always possible in short bursts we're used to on game shows etc.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:46 - Dec 12 with 11164 viewsunbelievablue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:45 - Dec 12 by jeera

Oh his whiney voice.

Concur with the OP on PJ too - he's just not funny.

I'm quite enjoying Live from the BBC atm.

It's not full-on comedy, as in 'a laugh a moment', but gives the comedian time to show a side of themselves that's not always possible in short bursts we're used to on game shows etc.

Also Jimmy Carr. Honestly, I'm generally tolerant, but that laugh - ffs.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:48 - Dec 12 with 11148 viewsjeera

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:46 - Dec 12 by unbelievablue

Also Jimmy Carr. Honestly, I'm generally tolerant, but that laugh - ffs.

How annoyingly false is that?

Riley is wasted on his show.

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:48 - Dec 12 with 11153 viewsMedwayTractor

Sean Lock. Nothing but crude for the sake of crudeness.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:53 - Dec 12 with 11129 viewsSouthBucksBlue

I fear I'm on my own with this one but Ricky Gervais. Never got him and just don't find him funny although I never watched The Office.
Login to get fewer ads

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:58 - Dec 12 with 11111 viewsfooters

Pretty much everyone these days. Most of the main suspects have already been identified. But Russell Fecking Howard. Jesus.

I like to think of Michael McIntyre as a heart-warming case of positive discrimination in action. A man born without a funny bone in his body is now a professional comedian. Restores your faith in humanity, doesn't it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:58 - Dec 12 with 11112 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Russell Howard....indescribably unfunny and a 24 carat punch-in-the-face smug self-righteous tw@t

Was due to play against him in a charity football match earlier this year. I couldn't wait....but the irritating pr1ck didn't show
So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 11110 viewsIllinoisblue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:53 - Dec 12 by SouthBucksBlue

I fear I'm on my own with this one but Ricky Gervais. Never got him and just don't find him funny although I never watched The Office.

his stand-up is not very good. But The Office will stand the test of time as one of the true great comedy shows.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:00 - Dec 12 with 11102 viewsIllinoisblue

Never heard his jokes but Mickey Flanagan was on Desert Island Discs recently... interesting bloke if you can get past the annoying cock-er-nee accent.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:00 - Dec 12 with 11099 viewsfooters

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:58 - Dec 12 by Uncle_Bulgaria

Russell Howard....indescribably unfunny and a 24 carat punch-in-the-face smug self-righteous tw@t

Was due to play against him in a charity football match earlier this year. I couldn't wait....but the irritating pr1ck didn't show

Jinx.

Somewhere in the universe our minds just melded. If you know the lotto numbers for this week, let me know telepathically.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:00 - Dec 12 with 11105 viewshype313

This gets done a couple of times a year, think most are in agreement that McIntyre and Miranda are about as funny as a weekend away with Oyster.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:04 - Dec 12 with 11082 viewstcblue

I like to think I can find humour in most things but Jo Brand has never made me think anything other than she's stealing a living. There are loads of properly funny women and she somehow got the nod.

See also, anyone who is also a ventriloquist or impressionist. None of em are funny. And don't get me started on when you go to a stand-up show (for someone who isn't a musical comedian) and there's a sodding guitar on stage. No, just no
So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 11048 viewsfactual_blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:45 - Dec 12 by Elto

That woman from Sunderland. I appear to have erased her name from my brain, coping mechanism maybe.

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Hope that helps. Forgetting things can be a terrible affliction

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:14 - Dec 12 with 11048 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Stewart Lee..

There.. I said it.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 11043 viewstcblue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:13 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Hope that helps. Forgetting things can be a terrible affliction

Can't be her, she's from South Shields
So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:20 - Dec 12 with 11021 viewsnoggin

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:00 - Dec 12 by Illinoisblue

Never heard his jokes but Mickey Flanagan was on Desert Island Discs recently... interesting bloke if you can get past the annoying cock-er-nee accent.

He's very funny. Have a look for his Out Out Tour on youtube.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 11011 viewsjeera

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:14 - Dec 12 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Stewart Lee..

There.. I said it.

We were friends once.

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:29 - Dec 12 with 10986 viewsmonytowbray

James Corden. Unfunny hamster faced biscuit looking c*nt.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:29 - Dec 12 with 10980 viewsflimflam

The Aussie guy on The Last Leg, please go home as your the most unfunny person I have ever heard.!!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 10968 viewsbobwya

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:53 - Dec 12 by SouthBucksBlue

You are definitely not alone. Awful arrogant man
So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:40 - Dec 12 with 10947 viewswitchdoctor

Frank Skinner
So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:49 - Dec 12 with 10912 viewslowhouseblue

brendan o'carroll.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024