Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So called comedians who are just not funny 16:38 - Dec 12 with 32325 viewsSmithy

Russell Brand
Phil Jupitus

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:53 - Dec 12 with 7871 viewsIllinoisblue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:29 - Dec 12 by monytowbray

James Corden. Unfunny hamster faced biscuit looking c*nt.

that is poetry callis and you are spot on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 7856 viewsfactual_blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:21 - Dec 12 by jeera

We were friends once.

Where did you first meet Stuart Lee then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:06 - Dec 12 with 7849 viewsjeera

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:55 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

Where did you first meet Stuart Lee then?

Well as you mention it...

I know him really well, having seen many of his shows and having messaged him load of times and sent him and his wife cards and said hi to his kids in the street and the letters and the signed photos and the videos I took from across the street...

And all of that normal stuff that people do when they're friends.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:31 - Dec 12 with 7814 viewsfactual_blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:06 - Dec 12 by jeera

Well as you mention it...

I know him really well, having seen many of his shows and having messaged him load of times and sent him and his wife cards and said hi to his kids in the street and the letters and the signed photos and the videos I took from across the street...

And all of that normal stuff that people do when they're friends.

And at what point did he go to law to stop all this?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:38 - Dec 12 with 7798 viewsjeera

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:31 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

And at what point did he go to law to stop all this?

He doesn't know yet.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:40 - Dec 12 with 7799 viewsElto

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:13 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Sarah Millican

Hope that helps. Forgetting things can be a terrible affliction

You're very kind.

Yes, my memory is definitely ailing. I'm 47 now, how long before I rely on google for everything? About 15 years?
So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:41 - Dec 12 with 7784 viewsfactual_blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:40 - Dec 12 by Elto

You're very kind.

Yes, my memory is definitely ailing. I'm 47 now, how long before I rely on google for everything? About 15 years?

I'll find out in ten years.

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:44 - Dec 12 with 7786 viewsstrikalite

Mrs Browns boys, utter sh!te.
Login to get fewer ads

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:45 - Dec 12 with 7784 viewsElto

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:41 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

I'll find out in ten years.

Poor broadband?
So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:52 - Dec 12 with 7767 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Miranda Hart and Sarah Milican

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:52 - Dec 12 with 7764 viewsDebsyAngel

James Corden and Jack Whitehall - never make me smile, just irritate me beyond belief.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:56 - Dec 12 with 7756 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:52 - Dec 12 by DebsyAngel

James Corden and Jack Whitehall - never make me smile, just irritate me beyond belief.

Jack Whitehall is great. Bettered only by Micky Flanagan

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:59 - Dec 12 with 7750 viewsbluefunk

So called comedians who are just not funny on 17:20 - Dec 12 by noggin

He's very funny. Have a look for his Out Out Tour on youtube.

That was funny, but his last live show was dire
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:04 - Dec 12 with 7737 viewspeterleeblue

I think John Bishop has lost his way since becoming mainstream.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:06 - Dec 12 with 7732 viewssilkcutblue

Mick McCarthy
Marcus Evans
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:12 - Dec 12 with 7722 viewsbluejake78

I agree with most tvvats that have been mentioned.
I have a complete...switch that fecker off moment... when David Gorman opens hie whiney gob.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:17 - Dec 12 with 7700 viewsfactual_blue

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:45 - Dec 12 by Elto

Poor broadband?

I don't have Internet access.

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:19 - Dec 12 with 7698 viewsJohnhoz

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:39 - Dec 12 by unbelievablue

Michael Macintyre. Seriously, running camply around a stage isn't comical.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 7688 viewsbobwya

So called comedians who are just not funny on 18:56 - Dec 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Jack Whitehall is great. Bettered only by Micky Flanagan

He is even less funny than Gervais - and that takes some doing! But we can't all like the same things.
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 7687 viewsCoco

That Irish bloke with long hair.

That Geordie bloke with long hair.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 7684 viewsLord_Lucan

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:59 - Dec 12 by Illinoisblue

his stand-up is not very good. But The Office will stand the test of time as one of the true great comedy shows.

I agree, together with Extras and Derek.

Also don't like his stand up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:22 - Dec 12 with 7679 viewsJohnhoz

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:21 - Dec 12 by Coco

That Irish bloke with long hair.

That Geordie bloke with long hair.

I don't like that little bald bloke off of mock the week. Lee Mack too.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:24 - Dec 12 with 7675 viewsjas0999

So called comedians who are just not funny on 16:41 - Dec 12 by usm

Miranda Hart

Spot on!
So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:35 - Dec 12 with 7659 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Russell Howard, James Corden, John Oliver, Sue Perkins, Dave Gorman and Miranda Hart
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 19:37]

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

So called comedians who are just not funny on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 7628 viewshampstead_blue

Michael Mcintyre

Stewart Lee

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024