Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook message to my business page... 13:12 - Dec 13 with 2612 viewshoppy

"Hi I'm looking at getting a window sign for my shop and overhead sign just wondering whether you do that"

So I have a look at the profile of who it is that's sent it, to see if it gives any clues as to what type of shop it is... and it turns out it's a hair salon in Ipswich..... Australia!

It's certainly something we can design, however, as we're based in Ipswich, UK, probably not quite what he's after?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:14 - Dec 13 with 2586 viewsReuser_is_God

I wouldn’t even say anything.

I’d send the quote back with the shipping included & see what they then come back with.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 2571 viewshoppy

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:14 - Dec 13 by Reuser_is_God

I wouldn’t even say anything.

I’d send the quote back with the shipping included & see what they then come back with.

I wonder if he'd cover travel expenses for a site visit and design presentation meeting...

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:22 - Dec 13 with 2550 viewsfactual_blue

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:18 - Dec 13 by hoppy

I wonder if he'd cover travel expenses for a site visit and design presentation meeting...

Your lunch costs more than a business class flight to Australia.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:26 - Dec 13 with 2535 viewshoppy

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:22 - Dec 13 by factual_blue

Your lunch costs more than a business class flight to Australia.

I didn't realise you could get a business class flight to Australia for the equivalent price of 2 slices of bread, about a 6th of a pack of duck & orange pate and a packet of crisps...

Where do you get them from?

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:29 - Dec 13 with 2516 viewsBrixtonBlue

Make it. Then attach it to a helium balloon, let it float gently up into the sky, and wait for the Earth to rotate.

The balloon will naturally begin to deflate and thus slowly descend... just as Australia is underneath.

No need to thank me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:34 - Dec 13 with 2506 viewsfactual_blue

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:26 - Dec 13 by hoppy

I didn't realise you could get a business class flight to Australia for the equivalent price of 2 slices of bread, about a 6th of a pack of duck & orange pate and a packet of crisps...

Where do you get them from?

We all know about your daily banquets.

A typical lunch for you media types is prosciutto ham and melon, before moving on to cream of watercress soup with melba toast, celery hearts and olives. This is followed by lobster newbergs - made from lobster, butter, cream, cognac, sherry, eggs and cayenne pepper - before a round of vol-au-vents, preceded by cucumber sandwiches.

The main course - roast, stuffed Long Island duckling with apple sauce, a casserole of aubergine, French string beans almandine and a green salad with anchovy and cheese crusts, after which came a huge frosted mint delight - essentially an ice cream sundae - and nuts and bonbons to finish. All, of course, washed down with copious amounts of Pol Roger 1952.

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:36 - Dec 13 with 2502 viewsSpruceMoose

I will be firing my property manager immediately. Apologies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:41 - Dec 13 with 2495 viewsblueislander

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:34 - Dec 13 by factual_blue

A typical lunch for you media types is prosciutto ham and melon, before moving on to cream of watercress soup with melba toast, celery hearts and olives. This is followed by lobster newbergs - made from lobster, butter, cream, cognac, sherry, eggs and cayenne pepper - before a round of vol-au-vents, preceded by cucumber sandwiches.

The main course - roast, stuffed Long Island duckling with apple sauce, a casserole of aubergine, French string beans almandine and a green salad with anchovy and cheese crusts, after which came a huge frosted mint delight - essentially an ice cream sundae - and nuts and bonbons to finish. All, of course, washed down with copious amounts of Pol Roger 1952.

You seem to have detailed knowledge on the subject which could only have been gained from experience.!
Login to get fewer ads

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:42 - Dec 13 with 2491 viewsfactual_blue

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:41 - Dec 13 by blueislander

You seem to have detailed knowledge on the subject which could only have been gained from experience.!

I've counselled the poor waiting staff driven to exhaustion by Hoppy's incessant demands.

Which are of course for food and drink.

Well, mostly for food and drink.

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:19 - Dec 13 with 2450 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't be so defeatist, this is what brexit i all about, exporting. Get to it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:39 - Dec 13 with 2415 viewshype313

Facebook message to my business page... on 13:41 - Dec 13 by blueislander

Average Tuesday lunchtime in the Public Sector

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:41 - Dec 13 with 2410 viewshoppy

You spelled 'Greggs sausage roll' wrongly.

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:55 - Dec 13 with 2391 viewsSpruceMoose

This is a 1970s meal if ever I saw one.

Ah, the 1970s. When Britain was in control of itself, and Facters still had lead in his pencil.

TWTD

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:56 - Dec 13 with 2389 viewshype313

I was on the BBC weather app the other day and thought I'd check the forecast for Ipswich for the week, a lovely 33℃ was on the cards, imagine my surprise when the snow came.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Facebook message to my business page... on 16:41 - Dec 13 with 2319 viewsfactual_blue

Facebook message to my business page... on 14:39 - Dec 13 by hype313

Average Tuesday lunchtime in the Public Sector

Yep. A nice addition to the solid gold, iridium-decorated pension.

Facebook message to my business page... on 16:42 - Dec 13 with 2317 viewsclive_baker

He's more Mick Dundee than Mick McCarthy innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024