Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion 18:03 - Dec 14 with 2558 viewsRIPbobby

To me that just goes to show how much money he makes out of the Brits. He is clearly selling this to take 100% ownership of Sky. If he can sell that for $52 Billion just think how much his Sky asset is worth.

Ultimately him taking sole ownership may be the end for BT and other rivals to Sky. Sounds dirty to me and will not benefit the consumer.
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 19:33 - Dec 14 with 2512 viewsfactual_blue

Well he is a crook, after all.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 19:46 - Dec 14 with 2499 viewsHerbivore

Anyone fancy chipping in and turning it into a leftie bum-fest for lols?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:32 - Dec 14 with 2465 viewsBloomBlue

Murdoch is a parasite and anyone who pays a subscription to Sky is an idiot. I actually class Sky subscribers in the same league as Trump spporters. Unfortunately most have limited brain cells
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:33 - Dec 14 with 2462 viewsStokieBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:32 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

Murdoch is a parasite and anyone who pays a subscription to Sky is an idiot. I actually class Sky subscribers in the same league as Trump spporters. Unfortunately most have limited brain cells

Couldn't have took many brain cells to write that post but I'd wager you got close to your limit.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:37 - Dec 14 with 2453 viewsBloomBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:33 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

Couldn't have took many brain cells to write that post but I'd wager you got close to your limit.

SB

Another Sky brain washed person. Such a sad world of people being uable to think for themselves
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:44 - Dec 14 with 2448 viewsStokieBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:37 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

Another Sky brain washed person. Such a sad world of people being uable to think for themselves

I don't have Sky.

I would also like to know how you equated a post about your cranial capacity to the fact that I had Sky and thus am somehow lacking in that department.

Well, I would like to know if you weren't an obvious troll account. Don't know why people bother.

SB

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:12 - Dec 14 with 2426 viewsBloomBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:44 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

I don't have Sky.

I would also like to know how you equated a post about your cranial capacity to the fact that I had Sky and thus am somehow lacking in that department.

Well, I would like to know if you weren't an obvious troll account. Don't know why people bother.

SB

I didnt say you had Sky I said you're brain washed by Sky, suggest you read replies at least twice
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:37 - Dec 14 with 2393 viewsStokieBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:12 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

I didnt say you had Sky I said you're brain washed by Sky, suggest you read replies at least twice

How can I be brainwashed by something I don't have?

I suggest you write replies at least twice in your head to ensure they make sense.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:39 - Dec 14 with 2390 viewseireblue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:12 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

Wow, Sky have gone to the effort of brainwashing StokieBlue, a non-Sky subscriber, into thinking you have only a few brain cells.

Well I never, they have more reach than I thought.
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 13:12 - Dec 15 with 2277 viewsRIPbobby

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 22:37 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

How can I be brainwashed by something I don't have?

I suggest you write replies at least twice in your head to ensure they make sense.

SB

I think you have all missed the points I was making.
Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 13:24 - Dec 15 with 2262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 13:12 - Dec 15 by RIPbobby

I think you have all missed the points I was making.

Doesn't the deal with Disney include Sky as well? I thought he was selling the whole lot.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 16:24 - Dec 15 with 2225 viewsGeoffSentence

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:33 - Dec 14 by StokieBlue

SB

I think we are witnessing a late bid for the 'best new poster' award

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 16:40 - Dec 15 with 2209 viewshype313

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 21:37 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

Your trial for the forum hasn't worked out, please go back to the news comments.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 09:54 - Dec 16 with 2158 viewsflimflam

Murdoch selling Fox for $52 Billion on 13:24 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

Doesn't the deal with Disney include Sky as well? I thought he was selling the whole lot.

Fox currently own 39% of Sky which will transfer to Disney as part of the buy out.

Fox are currently in the process of buying the remaining 61% of Sky which will if completed within 18 months also transfer to Disney as part of the buy out.

So Sky will be 100% owned by Disney next year.

As I said in an earlier post it is great news for Marvel fans as Fox own the rights to lots of the characters so now Disney will be able to use them in future films.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 9:55]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024