Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snoring issues 11:37 - Dec 15 with 9834 viewsunbelievablue

My girlfriend snores. It's terrible. It reminds me of one of Abellio's older locomotives, chuntering and spluttering through the hours of the night. Occasionally she slows down and quietens as if through an area of speed restriction, or even stopping entirely as if held at one of those provincial stations in South Essex. But then, inevitably, the hope is gone and with a snort and a rattle, the noise mercilessly begins again, the figurative train cannoning over sleepers (grrr) with the occasional arbitrary horn (cough) spoiling any consistent rhythm. At one point on this expedition through the land of nod, typically around 2am, she finally seems to settle on a 'comfortable' flow, as if passing Colchester and suddenly she's the 'non-stopping service' to London Liverpool Street and I've HOURS of this cacophonic cadence to deal with until the assuaging bliss of my radio alarm.

Er, anyway, any tips? It's worse when she's been drinking.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Snoring issues on 16:18 - Dec 15 with 2492 viewsitfcjoe

Snoring issues on 16:00 - Dec 15 by unbelievablue

She's ludicrously active - think it might be something to do with her room as never have the issue to the same degree at my place.

Maybe damp or dust issues - or an old tired mattress that she slumps into. Try flipping the mattress as may be some more life on the other side

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Snoring issues on 16:22 - Dec 15 with 2490 viewsartsbossbeard

Hunks like myself simply don't let them sleep.

Hope this helps.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Snoring issues on 16:41 - Dec 15 with 2467 viewsElto

My wife of twenty odd years recently left our bed for the tranquility of the spare room due to my night time breathing issues. It's fine though, it's had no impact on our sex life at all.
Snoring issues on 18:34 - Dec 16 with 2349 viewsstrikalite

Snoring issues on 16:41 - Dec 15 by Elto

My wife of twenty odd years recently left our bed for the tranquility of the spare room due to my night time breathing issues. It's fine though, it's had no impact on our sex life at all.

Women freak out at using the spare room suggestion....

Snoring issues on 18:38 - Dec 16 with 2344 viewssolemio

My son had snoring issues for many years. Found he was allergic to milk products. Now dairy-free, he no longer snores.

There are far more dairy-free products becoming available in supermarkets, so not as dreadful as it would have been even 5 years ago.
Snoring issues on 18:50 - Dec 16 with 2336 viewsjeera

Snoring issues on 16:18 - Dec 15 by itfcjoe

Maybe damp or dust issues - or an old tired mattress that she slumps into. Try flipping the mattress as may be some more life on the other side

Or those bloody air 'fresheners' than continuously pump crap into the air.

They make me sneeze and block my nose too.

I snore and I've woken with a half empty bed and an angry, red-eyed partner on the sofa more than a few times.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Snoring issues on 23:09 - Dec 16 with 2292 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Snoring issues on 18:38 - Dec 16 by solemio

My son had snoring issues for many years. Found he was allergic to milk products. Now dairy-free, he no longer snores.

There are far more dairy-free products becoming available in supermarkets, so not as dreadful as it would have been even 5 years ago.

Oh FFS! Another vegan thread.

;)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Snoring issues on 23:23 - Dec 16 with 2288 viewsGodzilla

Nose strips work, bit pricey at 50p a touch, but they do genuinely help. Use Soft Silicone Earplugs (preferably with added aloe vera). These two products can transform your sleep and sex life - well sleep anyways.
Login to get fewer ads

Snoring issues on 23:30 - Dec 16 with 2283 viewsjeera

Snoring issues on 23:23 - Dec 16 by Godzilla

Nose strips work, bit pricey at 50p a touch, but they do genuinely help. Use Soft Silicone Earplugs (preferably with added aloe vera). These two products can transform your sleep and sex life - well sleep anyways.

And so sexy too. Women love them.

I bought a pack around 8 years ago and still have most of them left.

They do help- but boy do you look so sad wearing one.

Snoring issues on 23:33 - Dec 16 with 2280 viewsGodzilla

Snoring issues on 23:30 - Dec 16 by jeera

And so sexy too. Women love them.

I bought a pack around 8 years ago and still have most of them left.

They do help- but boy do you look so sad wearing one.

You do know that they should be put on your nose, right?
Snoring issues on 23:35 - Dec 16 with 2275 viewsjeera

Snoring issues on 23:33 - Dec 16 by Godzilla

You do know that they should be put on your nose, right?

Ah.

Snoring issues on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 2224 viewssolemio

Snoring issues on 23:09 - Dec 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh FFS! Another vegan thread.

;)

If I could explain to you, Rommers:

He eats meat. That is not very vegan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024