Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through 13:30 - Dec 15 with 1989 views12th_Man

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42369780

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 14:59 - Dec 15 with 1943 viewsJ2BLUE

If we don't get a bank holiday, I don't care.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 20:15 - Dec 15 with 1881 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A bigger c0ck up is that the World Cup final is scheduled at the same date and time as the men's Wimbledon final.

Beeb won't be happy with that one

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 09:31 - Dec 16 with 1787 viewssolemio

Perhaps they have thought it through and decided there'd be a fraction less fuss.
Or perhaps not.
FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 10:20 - Dec 16 with 1756 viewsTractorCam

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 20:15 - Dec 15 by The_Romford_Blue

A bigger c0ck up is that the World Cup final is scheduled at the same date and time as the men's Wimbledon final.

Beeb won't be happy with that one

Wimbledon will be before though won't it? Presume cup final is at night

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 12:33 - Dec 16 with 1695 viewsDebsyAngel

Just relieved it's not the Saturday after - MY wedding day!!!
FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 12:38 - Dec 16 with 1686 viewsPJH

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 12:33 - Dec 16 by DebsyAngel

Just relieved it's not the Saturday after - MY wedding day!!!

Which is also The Championship playoff Final date too!
FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 13:49 - Dec 16 with 1649 viewsParisBlue

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 12:38 - Dec 16 by PJH

Which is also The Championship playoff Final date too!

Back-to-back weekends at Wembley for us then. What a chore...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 14:32 - Dec 16 with 1616 viewsBadgerBajner

It's sickening that so much money is going to be spent on this wedding, which we are footing the bill for. Why don't they wed in private and announce after the event? Time to get rid of the royals.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 14:47 - Dec 16 with 1604 viewsMattinLondon

FA Cup final day!! They’ve not thought that through on 14:32 - Dec 16 by BadgerBajner

It's sickening that so much money is going to be spent on this wedding, which we are footing the bill for. Why don't they wed in private and announce after the event? Time to get rid of the royals.

Whilst I have respect for the queen I do find a system where by accident of birth people are expected to bow down towards them both ridiculous and old fashioned.

Bring on the republic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024