Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Two Mikes - Mike Parry 22:17 - Dec 15 with 6702 viewsLord_Lucan

I see Parry is suspended. Anyone know any further or latest definite info?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:30 - Dec 15 with 6676 viewsJakeITFC

He had a drunken rant at Jim White on Twitter when Everton got stuffed the other day, basically ousted him as an alcoholic and it didn’t go down particularly well.

As they’re both talksport employees I imagine it’s related to that if he’s still not on.
The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:36 - Dec 15 with 6653 viewsLord_Lucan

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:30 - Dec 15 by JakeITFC

He had a drunken rant at Jim White on Twitter when Everton got stuffed the other day, basically ousted him as an alcoholic and it didn’t go down particularly well.

As they’re both talksport employees I imagine it’s related to that if he’s still not on.

Yes I know all this - and the spat with Barton.

Just wondered if there were any updates.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:49 - Dec 15 with 6630 viewsMelford

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:36 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

Yes I know all this - and the spat with Barton.

Just wondered if there were any updates.

I've been searching for info on this myself. Read Charlie Sale's bit in the Mail about the Porkmeister's bladderated outburst but can't find anything. Nothing on Porky's or MG's Twitter and nothing from TS. I ***king love Mike Parry, he's always been essential listening for me and him teaming up with Mike Graham was perfect. I could listen to them go at each other all day.

I don't think they would dare get rid of him because of the backlash from the listeners, Brazil was soon back after being sacked because everybody kicked off about it.

Or maybe he's concentrating on his Pork Scratching empire.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:55 - Dec 15 with 6605 viewsLord_Lucan

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:49 - Dec 15 by Melford

I've been searching for info on this myself. Read Charlie Sale's bit in the Mail about the Porkmeister's bladderated outburst but can't find anything. Nothing on Porky's or MG's Twitter and nothing from TS. I ***king love Mike Parry, he's always been essential listening for me and him teaming up with Mike Graham was perfect. I could listen to them go at each other all day.

I don't think they would dare get rid of him because of the backlash from the listeners, Brazil was soon back after being sacked because everybody kicked off about it.

I listen to them every day still. I have podcasts on my phone dating back to March.

Parry is a legend.

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:55 - Dec 15 with 6598 viewsStNeotsBlue

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:49 - Dec 15 by Melford

This still makes me chuckle.
The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 23:40 - Dec 15 with 6536 viewsMelford

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:55 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

I listen to them every day still. I have podcasts on my phone dating back to March.

Parry is a legend.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 00:08 - Dec 16 with 6500 viewssparks

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 23:40 - Dec 15 by Melford

Both on right now.

Had to turn of off.

By happy chance found Tommy Boyd on the other side.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:00 - Dec 16 with 6273 viewsallezlesbleus

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 22:55 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

Parry is a legend.

Should that now come with the warning "Don't try this at home"!
Login to get fewer ads

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:16 - Dec 16 with 6246 viewstomo

They had a new ‘On The Record’ Podcast our on Wednesday. They made no mention of the whole situation.

No idea if or when they will be back.
The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:43 - Dec 16 with 6219 viewssparks

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:16 - Dec 16 by tomo

They had a new ‘On The Record’ Podcast our on Wednesday. They made no mention of the whole situation.

No idea if or when they will be back.

As above... they were on last night. inane as ever.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:54 - Dec 16 with 6201 viewschristiand

The Two Mikes - Mike Parry on 09:43 - Dec 16 by sparks

As above... they were on last night. inane as ever.

Can't believe Mike Parry is 82!!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024