Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation 22:49 - Dec 15 with 2430 viewsStNeotsBlue

The first Asian MP thread reminded of this. Who was the player and which Home Nation? No cheating.
First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 22:54 - Dec 15 with 2413 viewsMelford

Viv Anderson? I know he was the first Black English player so I'll go with that.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:38 - Dec 15 with 2386 viewsStNeotsBlue

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 22:54 - Dec 15 by Melford

Viv Anderson? I know he was the first Black English player so I'll go with that.

A long way out.
First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:39 - Dec 15 with 2379 viewsLord_Lucan

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:38 - Dec 15 by StNeotsBlue

A long way out.

I thought it was Viv - well for England anyway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:48 - Dec 15 with 2363 viewsStNeotsBlue

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:39 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

I thought it was Viv - well for England anyway.

Viv is right for England. Not for a Home Nation though.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 23:55]
First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:59 - Dec 15 with 2342 viewsLord_Lucan

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 23:48 - Dec 15 by StNeotsBlue

Viv is right for England. Not for a Home Nation though.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 23:55]

I've just googled it.

I won't spoil it - surprised of the year though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 03:01 - Dec 16 with 2299 viewspowinswitch

I will google it in a minute, but I don’t know who. I will go with Scotland in 1922.
First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 03:22 - Dec 16 with 2294 viewsRyorry

I don't know who it was played for a *home nation* but for England it was Benjamin Odeje in 1971 - posted this on my fb timeline on 8th Feb -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22648085?SThisFB

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 09:05 - Dec 16 with 2191 viewsblue_oyster

Seems like someone has made a schoolboy error here.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

First Black Player To Play For A Home Nation on 09:24 - Dec 16 with 2174 viewshomer_123

Had to google it - very interesting but the really scary thing is when the next black player played for said Country!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024