Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A humiliating 27-73 loss... 19:09 - Dec 16 with 2026 viewsSchmoke

... when will DiNO MiCK learn that we need to pass it aimlessly, from centre-half to centre-half and occasionally a nice one-two between centre-half and holding midfielders before spraying out to the full back who turns back and plays it back back to the keeper who, in turn spreads it across to the other full back who turns inside and passes to the holding midfielder who then turns.... looks forwards..... and then turns back and plays it back to the full back, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

We had absolutely no chance against the Reading juggernaut today. Totally dominated their final third. We were helpless. A shameful display.

Our back 5/6 could only dream of doing that for minutes on end.

I can't wait until we get somebody in to spunk millions on a back-line that's capable of doing that. Who give a flying one if we lose 2-0 or concede more goals than the opposition.

Goals - the most pointless statistic in football.
A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:13 - Dec 16 with 2005 viewsJ2BLUE

Ha, agree.

MM must be doing something right when all people have to moan about is possession.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 1975 viewsDarth_Koont

Top effort.

Pronouns: He/Him

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 1976 viewsSchmoke

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:13 - Dec 16 by J2BLUE

Ha, agree.

MM must be doing something right when all people have to moan about is possession.

I think, at this point, a lot of people are just entrenched in their views and to proud to go back on them. Whether we improve or not.
A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:19 - Dec 16 with 1945 viewsJ2BLUE

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:16 - Dec 16 by Schmoke

I think, at this point, a lot of people are just entrenched in their views and to proud to go back on them. Whether we improve or not.

Earlier in the season when the table was lying people were posting about shots and conversion rates. That didn't work out but the table is still lying so it's all about the possession. If we started dominating games it would be all about fouls, corners, yellow card or attendances.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 1920 viewsSchmoke

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:19 - Dec 16 by J2BLUE

Earlier in the season when the table was lying people were posting about shots and conversion rates. That didn't work out but the table is still lying so it's all about the possession. If we started dominating games it would be all about fouls, corners, yellow card or attendances.

It's all a massive conspiracy FOR us isn't it.
A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:38 - Dec 16 with 1847 viewsFtnfwest

A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:13 - Dec 16 by J2BLUE

Ha, agree.

Yeah isn’t he just doing everything he was doing last season that was criticised so heavily? Oh hang on...
A humiliating 27-73 loss... on 19:53 - Dec 16 with 1766 viewsartsbossbeard

That is good, well done.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024