Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we want/expect from the next three games? 12:27 - Dec 17 with 2036 viewsSomethingBlue

I'd probably take a good performance at Wolves - whatever that brings - and then at least four points from QPR and Derby, although am wary of putting too much pressure on the home games because there will be further slip-ups even if we are currently in a good place there. Get something at Molineux and it might be the kind of result to give a season proper lift-off - and set up FPR nicely for Boxing Day ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 12:51 - Dec 17 with 1980 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. For me, 4 points would be par.

So a lot depends on the Wolves game where a defeat would be the most likely result. An automatic place is theirs to lose so let's just hope that with us being the sort of team they should beat at home, plus it's Mick coming back, we can give them the jitters. We did it at Derby and we looked like we were on the way to similar at Boro coming up to halftime.

Pronouns: He/Him

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 1975 viewsHerbivore

Anything from Wolves is a bonus really, then a minimum of 4 points from the home games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 12:57 - Dec 17 with 1965 viewsjmar17

I reckon we could get something from the Wolves game, a win from that game and we’ll be flying though I expect a draw. I’d say it’ll be four points from the QPR and Derby games. Be nice to be in the playoffs come the new year but that might be wishful thinking.
What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 12:59 - Dec 17 with 1964 viewsJakeITFC

Be interesting to see how Wolves go about it against us.

For all of the money spent and quality throughout the squad, they seem to be hard-working and functional as opposed to free-flowing. That Sunderland managed to shut them out relatively comfortably means that we might have a chance if we can match them for work rate, which should be a given. It’s especially good to see us being dangerous from set pieces again also.

The two home games are tricky; QPR can be anything on their day, and Derby will be hurting from the game last month and are undoubtedly a good side.

I think we might get four points as well, but perhaps not in an obvious way.
What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 12:59 - Dec 17 with 1960 viewstextbackup

Try and beat wolves, not just turn up thinking a draw would be amazing. That's all I want for xmas

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 13:03 - Dec 17 with 1947 viewspatrickswell

I think 6 points is definitely achievable. Oddly enough, I think we may well beat Wolves next week, but to lose to Derby. Admittedly, that’s going by past records more than anything, but still...

Have to put QPR away, and I think we should do that. Another reason why 6 points should be minimum target are the two league matches that we start 2018 with: a trip to inconsistent but tricky Fulham and a potentially big clash with Leeds at home.

Nice to be looking at these fixtures as important games again.
What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 13:05 - Dec 17 with 1940 viewsMullet

A decent run on the M6 without cars full of deathwish dads and a decent coffee at half time.

Don't care about the result at Wolves, if we get anything it'll be deserved. What I'm more interested in is the development of Connolly and Celina. Those two look like they have the potential to turn results in our favour.

With injuries likely the likes of Nydam, Downes and Bishop being able to come in and perform is the biggest win for me. I think we have a good chance of 4-6 points and anything less would be disappointing.

I just hope Mick's future has been decided, transfers decided and it's not beholden to how well we play this month as to whether Marcus invests.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 13:11 - Dec 17 with 1925 viewsFtnfwest

Beat qpr will do me as there’s a pint on it! Purely a match at a time in terms of what we get from games which was more the approach in 2014/15. There’s not really a serious points target for me, good top half finish is as good as we should realistically expect.
Login to get fewer ads

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 14:58 - Dec 17 with 1823 viewscbower

What do we want/expect from the next three games? on 13:05 - Dec 17 by Mullet

A decent run on the M6 without cars full of deathwish dads and a decent coffee at half time.

Don't care about the result at Wolves, if we get anything it'll be deserved. What I'm more interested in is the development of Connolly and Celina. Those two look like they have the potential to turn results in our favour.

With injuries likely the likes of Nydam, Downes and Bishop being able to come in and perform is the biggest win for me. I think we have a good chance of 4-6 points and anything less would be disappointing.

I just hope Mick's future has been decided, transfers decided and it's not beholden to how well we play this month as to whether Marcus invests.

Any investment from ME will come in the form of a loan I expect. Can 't see a significant permanent as I suspect Mick will go at the end of the season although Evans would want him to stay. Pity really, we will imho be far worse off without him but I hope I'm wrong and it all works out swimmingly.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024