Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey van den Berg 10:24 - Dec 18 with 4032 viewsHerbivore

Sounds like a right sore loser. They lost because they gave away poor goals, it was the ref's fault, they had loads of chances and we only had two attacks. What a plonker.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Joey van den Berg on 10:32 - Dec 18 with 3986 viewsITFC_Forever

Bart made one fairly routine save in the whole match.

Doesn't sound like loads of chances to me.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Joey van den Berg on 10:33 - Dec 18 with 3989 viewsSteve_M

Bart made one save early in the second half and Spence made a very important block. Other than those, their 5,458% of possession achieved very little. Also we had one cleared off the line and Manone made a good save from Spence in the second half, Celina also shot over after a great run and Waghorn put a reasonable chance wide in the first half.

There was a ridiculous amount of dissent from Reading on Saturday. Edwards complaining after taking Waghorn's legs from under him right in front of the referee was particularly special.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 11:13]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Joey van den Berg on 10:37 - Dec 18 with 3967 viewsKieran_Knows

Joey van den Berg on 10:33 - Dec 18 by Steve_M

Bart made one save early in the second half and Spence made a very important block. Other than those, their 5,458% of possession achieved very little. Also we had one cleared off the line and Manone made a good save from Spence in the second half, Celina also shot over after a great run and Waghorn put a reasonable chance wide in the first half.

There was a ridiculous amount of dissent from Reading on Saturday. Edwards complaining after taking Waghorn's legs from under him right in front of the referee was particularly special.

With regards to dissent, wasn't it Van Der Berg who got booked after Skuse made that tackle (which I thought warranted a yellow card). I thought that was highly amusing as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Joey van den Berg on 10:46 - Dec 18 with 3937 viewsITFC_Forever

And Spence's run past several players that ended with Manone saving (he could have cut it back, but I suppose he earned the right to shoot).

Two bookings for dissent in the first nine minutes is pretty special. You don't see many bookings for dissent these days, managers have drummed it in to players not to gob off at the ref, so to have two in the first nine minutes is quite an achievement.... it's not like you'd have been in the ref's ear all afternoon and he'd finally had enough.

Joey van den Berg on 11:01 - Dec 18 with 3899 viewsbluefunk

I thought they were probably the worst team for some considerable time for whining in the refs ear. The early bookings for dissent just seemed to change the main culprits.
Joey van den Berg on 11:14 - Dec 18 with 3865 viewsSteve_M

Joey van den Berg on 10:46 - Dec 18 by ITFC_Forever

And Spence's run past several players that ended with Manone saving (he could have cut it back, but I suppose he earned the right to shoot).

Two bookings for dissent in the first nine minutes is pretty special. You don't see many bookings for dissent these days, managers have drummed it in to players not to gob off at the ref, so to have two in the first nine minutes is quite an achievement.... it's not like you'd have been in the ref's ear all afternoon and he'd finally had enough.

I meant Spence there actually.....

At least the ref wasn't taking any notice of them, you could imagine what a crap ref and them having the lead would have been like.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Joey van den Berg on 11:19 - Dec 18 with 3842 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Was probably upset after the away coach was stuck for ages in Ipswich.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Joey van den Berg on 15:35 - Dec 18 with 3595 viewsStowTractorBoy

Justice was done on Saturday as the performance of the Referee made up for the dreadful Refereeing performance by Jeremy Simpson at Reading last season. Reading were complaining about everything and McShane was the main culprit and almost lost completely it at one stage. Never have liked Reading and Saturday will not change my mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Joey van den Berg on 15:37 - Dec 18 with 3584 viewsITFC_Forever

Joey van den Berg on 15:35 - Dec 18 by StowTractorBoy

Justice was done on Saturday as the performance of the Referee made up for the dreadful Refereeing performance by Jeremy Simpson at Reading last season. Reading were complaining about everything and McShane was the main culprit and almost lost completely it at one stage. Never have liked Reading and Saturday will not change my mind.

Absolute drab, beige, nothing club with one of the worst stadiums in the league.

A more pointless club you'll struggle to find.

Absolutely no redeeming features at all - the Lighthouse Family of football.

Joey van den Berg on 16:50 - Dec 18 with 3489 viewsBent_double

Joey van den Berg on 11:19 - Dec 18 by BrettenhamBlue

Was probably upset after the away coach was stuck for ages in Ipswich.

Should have been grateful. More time spent in Ipswich = less time spent in Reading.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Joey van den Berg on 05:11 - Dec 19 with 3249 viewsbritbiker

Not even sure what they were complaining about half the time. They moaned when they gave away a free kick and then moaned when they were awarded a kick. Weird bunch.
I particularly liked the way the player that connelly tackled in mid field, which led to his goal, pretended he was I injured so that he didn't have to track back
Joey van den Berg on 14:12 - Dec 19 with 3087 viewsPilgrimblue

He was but we had many more than 2 attacks. However apart from his moaning I'd have him at PR plus Barrow but the rest were average.
Joey van den Berg on 14:15 - Dec 19 with 3081 viewsDyland

Joey van den Berg on 15:37 - Dec 18 by ITFC_Forever

Absolute drab, beige, nothing club with one of the worst stadiums in the league.

A more pointless club you'll struggle to find.

Absolutely no redeeming features at all - the Lighthouse Family of football.

That's very harsh on the Lighthouse Family.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Joey van den Berg on 14:18 - Dec 19 with 3071 viewsDyland

Joey van den Berg on 11:01 - Dec 18 by bluefunk

I thought they were probably the worst team for some considerable time for whining in the refs ear. The early bookings for dissent just seemed to change the main culprits.

I said about their arm waving and ref baiting it was like watching Manchester United in the late nineties. To which the bloke in front remarked, funny that with a Jaap Stam team.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024