Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... 20:02 - Dec 19 with 2881 viewshoppy

I thought it might be worth posting a "TWTD End of Year Awards (Lite)" without the endless pages of arguments and poster outing etc, as it seems to have taken a turn down a cul-de-sac and a bit weird being pinned... so feel free to browse those below that actually entered into the spirit of what Chrisswailes started, minus the bickering etc. and I haven't even done my list yet either.

*updated*

1) Best overall poster of the year
2) Thread of the year
3) News story of the year
4) Most missed poster of the year
5) Best new poster of the year
6) Most improved poster of the year
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year
8) Chef of the year
9) Argument of the year
10) Busiest c**t of the year
11) Funniest poster of the year
12) Ultimate WTF moment
13) Best blub

Chrisswailes:
UPDATED. Have asked Phil to sticky it.

1) TLA
2) Libby's mental health thread
3) Douglas released
4) Bluelagos
5) Ghostofbenters
6) GB
7) MarkTWTD
8) J2
10) Harry
11) J2B/Spruce
12) Hoofers incredible meltdown

Rommy:
1) Best overall poster of the year - Guthers
2) Thread of the year - So many donating to little Oliver.
3) News story of the year - 'Town sign Emyr Huws'. Stunning.
4) Most missed poster of the year - Admiral. Quite gutted he's gone.
5) Best new poster of the year - ?
6) Most improved poster of the year - Bergholt_Blue. Seems calmer.
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Phil for stickying my Grand National winning thread.
8) Chef of the year - Me. Absolutely me.
9) Argument of the year - Haribo vs McDonalds.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - HarryFromBath. A forum legend.
11) Funniest poster of the year - Vapes has made me laugh a few times. Hoppy will deservedly win. (I've changed my mind for funniest poster - warky absolutely deserves It I agree.)
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Crunchers last night was absolutely bonkers

Steve_M:

Some answers whilst I think about the rest:

1. No-one, the community and interaction is what makes this place.
2. Another vote for Libby's mental health thread, wonderfully inspiring and thought-provoking contributions from a lot of people.
4. Griller who's internet managed to let him post just after they won the Derby but has been otherwise absent.
7. NewsTWTD
8. Definitely Rommy (a potato isn't a vegetable etc).
9. McCarthy in/out
10. Harry (obviously)
12. Mick only played Celina because the fans wanted him to.
13. After the Norwich game possibly but all the pre-emptive "we're going to get relegated" ones last Summer.

Sprucemoose:
1) Best overall poster of the year - I'm going to go with Stokie.
2) Thread of the year - Haribo vs McDonalds.
3) News story of the year - Pass.
4) Most missed poster of the year - Cheds. Always Cheds. And Cotty, until his recent resurrection.
5) Best new poster of the year - BrixtonBlue, refreshing. Never had his sort around here before.
6) Most improved poster of the year - Someone else said this, but Bergholt for me.
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Gav. If you use the chatroom, you know why.
8) Chef of the year - Callis.
9) Argument of the year - I enjoyed the thread featuring the manbaby taunt.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - Phil. For his constant firefighting.
11) Funniest poster of the year - Honourable mention to Imsureazzure for his wonky climate change beliefs. Had a good chuckle at that. Winner for me is Facters though.
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Hoofer. Hands down. Although Rommy goes for this award with nearly every post.
13) Best blub - Blue Oyster's Balotelli like 'why me' meltdown.

J2Blue:
1) chrisswailes. I'd like to give the inaugural J2BLUE Award for Posting Excellence to two deserving runners up though. Stokie and Ryorry.
2)
3)
4) Admiral/Upbeat - hope they're ok and are off living the dream with their matched betting millions.
5)
6)
7) Phil/Gav/Mark/Support - Thanks for the great site which gets better by the year (press conferences etc) and your hard work babysitting us all.
8) Rommers
9) Vegan vs Meat eaters
10)
11)
12) Callis - my girlfriend has read through this thread and agrees with me!
13) Dolly2.0 - Haribo

I'll edit the rest in when I think of them.

Libero:
I might have to come back to a few of these when I think of suitable answers but until then...

1) Best overall poster of the year - itfcJoe, always reasonable and balanced in debates away from football and incredibly knowledgable on the rare occasions on here that football is discussed.

2) Thread of the year - Haribo Vs McDonalds, sincerely absurd, haven't stopped laughing at it, especially RKD's farewell ditty to the artist formerly known as Dolly.

3) News story of the year - (i'll come back to this)

4) Most missed poster of the year - bluelagos, I hope he returns.

5) Best new poster of the year - Have we had any good new ones? Newcy is relatively new, isn't he? I'll go with him if that's allowed.

6) Most improved poster of the year - Despite keeping questionable online company and previously taking part in various s**t housery I generally feel that gtsb is a lovely bloke who's posts have come into their own this year. Especially when talking about his daughter and her pregnancy, very moving.

7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Glassers does a great job policing the board, give it to him.

8) Chef of the year - It's got to be Rommers, pairing fish fingers with chicken burgers as a natrual substitute for chips, not to mention his habitual use of onion rings with everything.

9) Argument of the year - (i'll come back to this)

10) Busiest c**t of the year - (i'll come back to this)

11) Funniest poster of the year - Benters, for all the wrong reasons.

12) Ultimate WTF moment - Hoofer going absolutely bat s**t mental at me before Phil put him out of his misery and ended his digital decline.

13) Best blub - It's got to be Dollers doesn't it, too numerous to mention in my opinion but the probably winner is the Haribo debacle.

Honourable mention to texters for both the blub after Cellina's 90th minute winning goal at home and anything where I dare to question Teddy Bishop's credentials as the second coming of Paul Gascoinge.

Ryorry:

1. All those who are helpful, fair, funny, de-stressers and/or post interesting stuff who (even if I don't agree with their view) keep me coming back here. Amongst them (I'm bound to have forgotten some) are - EricClapton, connorscontract, No.9, eireblue, J2, Guthers, Swansea, JoeSoap, Bluejake, Bankster, Stokie, Solemio, Steve M, Pinewoodblue, Pinewoodblueboy, TLA, PJH, Vilanova, WWZ, Cotty, Hoppy, Sprucemoose, GB, Gerard 1947.

2. Thread OTY -
Two minutes reflection by Ryorry 11 Nov 2017 11:58
POTY [clap]

3. News story - will try to come back to tomorrow.

4. Upbeat. Still missing.

5. Newcomer - Gerard 1947. Has quickly become my go-to poster for anything on the environment-ecology-wildlife.

6. Most improved - Sitters. And I bet he's got a boot-room full of size 9s these days!

7. Our terrific twosome

8. The last Baron for this a couple of days ago:- "I've just made myself a magnificent feast.
A half pounder made of venison meat, topped off with 4 medallions of prime bacon, black pepper, a free range egg with a slice of cheese to complete the line up."

9. Argumentative - anything Blue Oyster's in = cyclical & self regenerating for next 20 years.

10. Busy c unit - 'Arry innit

11. Can remember genuine lols a few dozen times, sometimes unexpectedly, but can't remember from who. Hoppy and Factors probably feature often!

12. With possibly a hundred+ WTF moments to pick from, can't single one out.

13. Benters' "leaving" do

BanksterDebtSlave:

2) Thread of the year......sorry GB but it has to be the election predictions (had the added benefit of making me risk a bet on Labour winning Ipswich)
4)Most missed ...... Bluelagos, Benters (on waterbutts)
5) Best new poster .....you're all new to me but if Gerard1947 is new (Ryorry) then for shared and knowledgeable love of the natural world it goes to him.
7)Best admin....... Godzilla , just 'met' him, he hates exclamation marks as they are the death of this site !
8) Best chef ..... clearly Newcy's when at sea !
9)For personal involvement, and because I participated from Egypt, it would have to be "Punching somebody while holding a kid......social services or not !"
10)Busiest.....definitely Harry with special mention to his all to few evocative post match reviews . (Things of beauty)
Also a mention to GB for his extensive research of posting histories.
11) Go on then Sprucey, in amongst it all there have been some little gems !
12)WTF moment...... not original and purely because I witnessed it in 'real time' Cruncher's/Hoofer's au revoir.

Tractorwood:

SB. Decent overall poster. Pretty fair on MM and has lots of wisdom. Guthrum an honourable second.

2) Thread of the year

Unbelievablue's marathon.

Phil's twice annual match reports against Birmingham.

'The Blues started well against the Blues but then the Blues scored against the Blues when they caught the Blues napping'.

Bluelagos

Are there any?

Romford

Phil for live blogging the supporters AGM.

8) Chef of the year

Romford.

9) Argument of the year

Texters is arguer of the year not sure if a specific thread.

Bad category. Feels like you've thought of Harry and then thought what category can we give him. A bit like TV shows where they think of the name first and then try to make a show around it e.g. Desperate Scousewives.

Warkystache

12) Ultimate WTF moment

Probably the thread where the guy in the Cobbold stand relentlessly scorned the club about getting moved for the Leeds game. 'Where am I going to find 6 seats together in the ground?' Answer being anywhere.

13) Best blub

Found the one about Adnams' Norwich tweet a bit flabbergasting.

Bluewein:

1) Bluewein
2) That one where Bluewein posted
3) Bluewein ate my hamster
4) Anytime Bluewein wasn’t posting
5) The poster formally known as Bluewein (aka Bluewein)
6) Bluewein as his posts just get better every day
7) After the siege of TWTD towers, BlueweinTWTD
8) Bluewein for his “It’s mainly cheese” recipe which consists of £400 worth of cheese and 2 crackers
9) Who was better? Bluewein season 16/17 or 17/18?
10) Bluewein ( maybe minus the busiest part)
11) Bluewein does have a pretty good stand up routine y’know...
12) WTF?! Why is Bluewein not logged on?! This sucks!!
13) Blubwein (aka Bluewein having a massive strop. Which never happens cause he’s such a great guy...)

Swansea_Blue:

I'd quite like to nominate Fergalsharkey, for riding up to 'boro on his scooter. But I'm struggling with the category. '12) Ultimate WTF' may do it. Or if we can have other categories, can I suggest:

14) Pillock of the Year
Or
15) the 'Beyond the Call of Duty' medal

I can't decide between the two 😂😂😂

Johnny Boy:

1) Best overall poster of the year - Guthers. For his impartial stats.
2) Thread of the year - The Haribo/McDonalds Affair was a real highlight for me.
3) News story of the year - Sitters becoming a Dad.
4) Most missed poster of the year - Blueas
5) Best new poster of the year - Blueas
6) Most improved poster of the year - SprooseMoose has had a belter thus far.
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Gav
8) Chef of the year - J2, by a country mile. Get that man a pumpkin spiced latte.
9) Argument of the year - "We don't play hoofball- it's simply a long ball to the wings. Big difference"
10) Busiest c**t of the year - Harry. Where does he get the time from?
11) Funniest poster of the year - Herbivore, for his ultra Pro-MM trolling of others.
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Rommy for a whole host of WTF's. Spag Bol AND potatoes?!? 20 takeaways a week. Not knowing which food group Potatoes are from.
13) Best BLUB - The whole 'Celina isn't good enough' crew changing their minds, when Mick changed his. Classic TWTD.

[Post edited 8 Dec 14:41]

Warkystache:

1) Best overall poster of the year = So many. I like loads. But Newcy's always interesting and I also rate Mullet's and Harry's reports.

2) Thread of the year = The Haribo was excellent

3) News story of the year = Sitters and Heal's new children

4) Most missed poster of the year = Keno. Come back man! Honourable for Dalai as well. RIP

5) Best new poster of the year = Dunno.

6) Most improved poster of the year = TractorWood. Gets better and better. Also Rommers is maturing nicely like Stilton. Joint award

7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year = Mark

8) Chef of the year = Jeera (proper), J2 (sous)

9) Argument of the year = Benters v allcomers

10) Busiest c**t of the year = Harry. God knows how he does it, and so well too. Honourable for Callis, who never seems to stand still.

11) Funniest poster of the year = I love Rommers SOH. I also rate Factual, Bluewein, Hoppers and a load of others. A bit each, I reckon

12) Ultimate WTF moment = There's been too many. But J2's egg cookery skills.
13) Best blub = Anyone upset by Benters.

Stickymockwell:
1) Best overall poster of the year = Vapour
2) Thread of the year = Haribo, although I quite liked my stiching the wife up with a bottle of co-op gin
3) News story of the year = World Cup Hopeful Knudsen One of Four Who Could Win Caps
4) Most missed poster of the year = Keno
5) Best new poster of the year = ???
6) Most improved poster of the year =
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year = Abuse reported
8) Chef of the year = Has to be J2
9) Argument of the year = Benters v's snowflakes
10) Busiest c**t of the year = Unbelivablue has been busy
11) Funniest poster of the year = Warkers
12) Ultimate WTF moment = Benters and the niece
13) Best blub = Dolly

Luk38644:

Cba to contribute to every category but I'll contribute to a few!

1) Best overall poster of the year - SB, Warky, Guthrum, SteveM, GB or Libby.

3) News story of the year - Town sign Waghorn. What a beautiful man.

6) Most improved poster of the year - Rommy. Love ol Rommers.

8) Chef of the year - J2 for his eggs.
9) Argument of the year - Anything involving Benters.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - HarryFB.
11) Funniest poster of the year - Warky hands down.

Long live the CRS!

Brogansnose:
Best Overall Poster ; - J2

Posts on a wide range of topics, never talks bollox about subjects he doesn't know in depth, actually listens to others, debates without being rude, good moral compass, good sense of humour and generally one of those posters that keeps the wheels of TWTD moving.

Best Football Poster ; - Stevie M

Balanced views, erudite and can look at the bigger picture. Needs to get a decent pair of trainers.

Best Food Poster ; - Jeera

The man knows his schizzle.

Best Feature Poster ; - Warkystache

The Alan Bennet of TWTD. Those match reports are the best bit of TWTD and a must read. Needs to be tied down to a long term contract in case Loft For Words come nosing around.

Best Music Poster; - Roy Keanes Dog

Lots of competition for this one from Vapes, Dubbers and Clackers but Dog edges it with the Friday Tune post which is mainly an homage to the Streets which is no bad thing.

Sorely missed ; - Admiral Funge & Bluelagos

Nicest Posters On the Board ;- Newcy Blue TLA Hoppy

I can't put a fag paper between them so we'll have to make them do a nice-off or share the bag of Tangfastics prize.

Geezer of The Board ;- Lord Lucan

Best Female Poster;- Bluebell & Ryorry

Both classy.

Best New Poster ;- Bankster Debt Slave

I've got hopes for this boy, Don't let me down punk.

Funniest Poster ;- Romford Blue

The funniest posters are the ones who are not intentionally funny and the fish fingers as chips thing curled me over with laughter.

Political Poster ;- Glasgow Blue

Most Improved Poster ; - Romford Blue

Thought Provoking Poster ;- CIL

May or may not agree with what she says but she does make me go and investigate what she says and links to.

Busiest Cnt;- Harry from Bath

We all owe Harry props for his above the call of duty work with his reports. Respect Harry, you make this site the all the richer and knowledgeable.

Best Match Reporter; - Mullet

To be fair, I read all the reports from everyone irrepective of inner or outer or up and downer and his are more balanced and insightful than he's given credit for. Props to all those that take the time to post their thoughts on a game.

Honourable mentions to Mach and Rommy.

Its been a particularly rancourous year on here so, remember people, we are a small part of the Ipswich Town fanbase, so let's be a bit more classy to each other next year. It's only the fkn internet you schmucks.

Catch74 (following Brogansnose list):

Really hard to argue with any of that - especially second your views on J2.

I had the pleasure of meeting your three nicest posters in one fell swoop at the Sheff Weds game they’re all just as nice in real life!

I’d add Newcy as most improved poster, simply for his brilliant diary entries when he’s been away, great dad, great bloke.

I think someone else had mentioned Tractor Down South - plus Rommy, think they’re the youngest on the board but contribute excellently.

StirlingArcher:
Biggest Smiths/Morrisey fan - Mullet
Thread of the year - one of the 30+ page vegan vs rest of the world threads
Most missed - Benters (already?)
TWTDMark for Admin of the year
Best Cheese of the year - wenslydale with mincemeat - seriously tasty
Arguement of the year - Callis (and GF) vs The rest of the world
best/worst troll effect - BlueOyster
Welcome Back - Cotty
best blub - Callis with the "my girlfriend agrees with me"

Mick_Knows:

1) Steve M or Guthrum.
2) Haribo/McDonalds ... followed by the Xmas shopping/football thread.
3) Huws permanent signing.
4) -
5) -
6) -
7) Mark (obviously).
8) J2Blue (again, obviously).
9) Any thread which has involved a Mick in/out debate.
10) Harry (what a guy).
11) Hoppy/Lord Lucan.
12) -
13) Any thread that has involved Dolly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 2857 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey you've been busy Hops.

Good work

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 2854 viewshoppy

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:03 - Dec 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey you've been busy Hops.

Good work

Christmas card writing avoidance...

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:29 - Dec 19 with 2819 viewsJ2BLUE

5) BanksterDebtSlave
6) Rommers - was always good but gone up a level in 2017

10) Spruce
11) Warky

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:34 - Dec 19 with 2809 viewsPJH

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:03 - Dec 19 by hoppy

Christmas card writing avoidance...

Thought it might be a late bid to win category (10).
TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 2802 viewsNewcyBlue

Too many to choose from. I have been fortunate to meet a fair amount this year. The BBQ was a fantastic experience. I found JoeSoap to be a thoroughly wonderful chap and really enjoyed his company. He gave me some brilliant advice, one father to another.

Really, everyone from Benters to Dolly, to Glassers to Hoppy to Ryorry. It is the broad spectrum of society here that makes it frustratingly enjoyable.

2) Thread of the year
Any of Warkytasche’s match reports.

I don’t really read them (sorry Phil)

AdmiralFunge and BlueLagos.

BanskterDebtSlave

Not really improved, but his continued presence, a special mention to PJH.

All for keeping the place going.

8) Chef of the year
Me.

9) Argument of the year
Haribo vs McDonalds

HFB. Shame I never got to finally meet you at the BBQ. Let’s hope 2018 gives us an opportunity.

Warkystache

12) Ultimate WTF moment
Crunchers fright night

13) Best blub
They’re all pretty spectacular

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:47 - Dec 19 with 2786 viewsReuser_is_God

1) Best overall poster of the year - J2
2) Thread of the year - McDonald's value Haribo
3) News story of the year - Huws signing
4) Most missed poster of the year - Bluelagos
5) Best new poster of the year - don't really know who is new
6) Most improved poster of the year - Rommy
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Mark
8) Chef of the year - The geezer from Bay of Bengal
9) Argument of the year - vegan vs meat eaters
10) Busiest c**t of the year - HFB
11) Funniest poster of the year - I think I'm a laugh. In all seriousness LL tells a good tale
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Benters neice or whatever she was
13) Best blub - Dolly, almost daily
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:47]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:52 - Dec 19 with 2763 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:47 - Dec 19 by Reuser_is_God

1) Best overall poster of the year - J2
2) Thread of the year - McDonald's value Haribo
3) News story of the year - Huws signing
4) Most missed poster of the year - Bluelagos
5) Best new poster of the year - don't really know who is new
6) Most improved poster of the year - Rommy
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year - Mark
8) Chef of the year - The geezer from Bay of Bengal
9) Argument of the year - vegan vs meat eaters
10) Busiest c**t of the year - HFB
11) Funniest poster of the year - I think I'm a laugh. In all seriousness LL tells a good tale
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Benters neice or whatever she was
13) Best blub - Dolly, almost daily
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:47]

Thank you

Wish I hadn't said lets not tally up the votes now...I've never been in the running for the TWTD Ballon d'Or before.

Truly impaired.

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:59 - Dec 19 with 2746 viewsReuser_is_God

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:52 - Dec 19 by J2BLUE

Thank you

Wish I hadn't said lets not tally up the votes now...I've never been in the running for the TWTD Ballon d'Or before.

Just an illustration of how poor the forum is nowadays.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:03 - Dec 19 with 2740 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:59 - Dec 19 by Reuser_is_God

Bastard.

Truly impaired.

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:50 - Dec 19 with 2693 viewsReuser_is_God

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:03 - Dec 19 by J2BLUE

Bastard.

Haha, that was perfectly set up.

Evans out

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:52 - Dec 19 with 2689 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:59 - Dec 19 by Reuser_is_God

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:57 - Dec 19 with 2680 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 20:52 - Dec 19 by J2BLUE

Thank you

Who used to tally it up?

I don't mind if nobody else wants to. Just tell me when.

Most of the categories seem to have a clear winner which makes it easier

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 11:13 - Dec 20 with 2571 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 21:57 - Dec 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Who used to tally it up?

I don't mind if nobody else wants to. Just tell me when.

Most of the categories seem to have a clear winner which makes it easier

Apologies to Chris but wouldn't it make sensd to sticky this thread as the other one seems to have twtd'd !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 11:19 - Dec 20 with 2568 viewsSwailsey

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 11:13 - Dec 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Apologies to Chris but wouldn't it make sensd to sticky this thread as the other one seems to have twtd'd !

It's no longer my baby - it's taken on a new life so far outside of it's original purpose. It's in the TWTD ether now.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 01:06 - Dec 21 with 2503 viewshoppy

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 11:19 - Dec 20 by Swailsey

It's no longer my baby - it's taken on a new life so far outside of it's original purpose. It's in the TWTD ether now.

Was only separating the wheat from the chaff...

TWTD End of year Awards (Lite) - as hosted by Chrisswailes... on 02:39 - Dec 21 with 2490 viewsSpruceMoose

J2blue isn't fit to shine my banana hammock. These awards are a sham.

Balls. End of. Water butts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024