Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship 21:17 - Dec 19 with 2421 viewsMaySixth

he needs a run of games at our current level to see how good he really is

big gap between League 1 and the Champ

if he's not quite good for us this season, let's see how good he might be for next season

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:26 - Dec 19 with 2395 viewsSuperblue95

Can't imagine many clubs, if any, in the championship would want to take him from us on a short term basis. Burton or Bolton maybe to help keep them up.

If we are going to recall him then he has to be given a decent run of games with us to show what he can do, otherwise he may aswell just stay at Rotherham for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see him flourishing with us

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:32 - Dec 19 with 2387 viewsMaySixth

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:26 - Dec 19 by Superblue95

Can't imagine many clubs, if any, in the championship would want to take him from us on a short term basis. Burton or Bolton maybe to help keep them up.

If we are going to recall him then he has to be given a decent run of games with us to show what he can do, otherwise he may aswell just stay at Rotherham for the season. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see him flourishing with us

I don't think he is good enough for us yet.

Let's see what he is like against Championship defenders but at a club who will probably start him regularly a la Burton or Bolton

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 2355 viewsHerbivore

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:32 - Dec 19 by MaySixth

I don't think he is good enough for us yet.

Let's see what he is like against Championship defenders but at a club who will probably start him regularly a la Burton or Bolton

Will it do him much good being in a struggling side though, assuming they'd want him?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 09:20 - Dec 20 with 2162 viewsMaySixth

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 21:46 - Dec 19 by Herbivore

Will it do him much good being in a struggling side though, assuming they'd want him?

who knows, we would have a better idea though about how really good he might be

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:40 - Dec 20 with 2112 viewsshoopdelang

Loaning out to a championship club in't a good option in my opinion. Loaning him out to a bottom half club could damage his confidence at this level, if the side is struggling whilst loaning him out to a playoff contender would be loaning out to one of our rivals.

Keep him at Rotherham and long may he prosper. Also there for us should injury/suspensions mean we need to recall.
Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:48 - Dec 20 with 2098 viewsKieran_Knows

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:40 - Dec 20 by shoopdelang

Loaning out to a championship club in't a good option in my opinion. Loaning him out to a bottom half club could damage his confidence at this level, if the side is struggling whilst loaning him out to a playoff contender would be loaning out to one of our rivals.

Keep him at Rotherham and long may he prosper. Also there for us should injury/suspensions mean we need to recall.

Have to say I agree. I do not see the point of bringing him back. Other than an injury crisis, where does he fit in? Certainly wouldn't start ahead of Garner up top, and even if Garner does get injured/suspended, Waghorn has shown he is able to lead the line. We also have the young lad from Ireland coming in also, although not sure whether he will go straight in to the first team.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:52 - Dec 20 with 2093 viewsStirlingArcher

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:48 - Dec 20 by Kieran_Knows

Have to say I agree. I do not see the point of bringing him back. Other than an injury crisis, where does he fit in? Certainly wouldn't start ahead of Garner up top, and even if Garner does get injured/suspended, Waghorn has shown he is able to lead the line. We also have the young lad from Ireland coming in also, although not sure whether he will go straight in to the first team.

if Garner, Didz and Huws are out, then Wag just behind Moore could work nicely

Huws out for season = yes
Didz currently out?
Garner back

I agree with the keep him at Rotherham with recall clause if needed
Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 13:09 - Dec 20 with 2051 viewsMaySixth

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:48 - Dec 20 by Kieran_Knows

He's obviously doing well in League 1 but I'd like to know how good he might be at a higher level.

If that's not at Ipswich then be good to see how he gets on somewhere else.

Login to get fewer ads

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 13:28 - Dec 20 with 2037 viewsJimmyJazz

Problem may be that his contract expires this summer. So if he stays at Rotherham and continues to do well, what do we do? Offer him a new contract without knowing how he fits in to our team? A recall allows us to make some kind of call on his effectiveness in our team

Although I don't see us just letting his contract run down and leave for nothing

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 13:31 - Dec 20 with 2030 viewsElderGrizzly

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:52 - Dec 20 by StirlingArcher

Didz currently out?
Garner back

Fairly sure we can’t recall once the window has closed in Jan. So it’s bring him back or leave him be
Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 13:32 - Dec 20 with 2028 viewsKieran_Knows

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 13:28 - Dec 20 by JimmyJazz

Problem may be that his contract expires this summer. So if he stays at Rotherham and continues to do well, what do we do? Offer him a new contract without knowing how he fits in to our team? A recall allows us to make some kind of call on his effectiveness in our team

Although I don't see us just letting his contract run down and leave for nothing

We've got a years option on his deal, which we will no doubt activate. Either way, it'll ensure that we get a bigger fee for him given he's got '18' months left on his deal rather than 6, and even if we didn't sell him, he's probably not on massive wages to keep around for another 12 months anyway.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 17:34 - Dec 20 with 1949 viewsHerbivore

Recall Kieffer Moore and loan him back out to the Championship on 11:52 - Dec 20 by StirlingArcher

Didz currently out?
Garner back

There's no such thing as a recall clause on this type of loan anymore, if we let him stay at Rotherham he's there for the rest of the season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024