Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10:18 - Dec 20 with 2441 views_

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 10:25 - Dec 20 with 2427 viewsbrazil1982

Funny, clever and disturbing.
It's brilliant.
The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 10:35 - Dec 20 with 2420 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Time to resurrect my "Dole Scum" T-shirts.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:40 - Dec 20 with 2402 viewsBlueBadger

Terrific telly, only bit which fell slightly flat for me was Herr Lipp, particularly in the wake of last year's scandals around football coaches.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 11:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 11:45 - Dec 20 with 2398 views_

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:40 - Dec 20 by BlueBadger

Terrific telly, only bit which fell slightly flat for me was Herr Lipp, particularly in the wake of last year's scandals around football coaches.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 11:41]

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:49 - Dec 20 with 2396 viewsStirlingArcher

broke my heart when you realised what was going on with Pauline in Ep1.
then shattered in Ep2.

Photobooth has to be going somewhere maybe Lazarou-esque

Tubbs and Edward at no.9 is a nice homage to the side series, Tubbs on the phone was amazing

the only bit I've found was "out of place" was the bingo caller. Maybe a new character at that point works for others.

Benjamin and the Dentons = genius and the lip at the end of ep2... OMG
The hedgehog... OH MY GOD the hedgehog...

I'm now worried one last episode to wrap it all up with won't be enough

side note: got tickets to see the live tour :)
on 11:52 - Dec 20 with 2389 views_

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:49 - Dec 20 by StirlingArcher

then shattered in Ep2.

Tubbs and Edward at no.9 is a nice homage to the side series, Tubbs on the phone was amazing

the only bit I've found was "out of place" was the bingo caller. Maybe a new character at that point works for others.

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:56 - Dec 20 with 2384 viewsStirlingArcher

on 11:52 - Dec 20 by _

I don't know if we're getting more or not.

I have the "closure" feeling with a lot of things being mopped up

I know they said they felt they could do a whole series on Legz Akimbo... here's hoping.
The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 12:07 - Dec 20 with 2380 viewsEJP

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 11:49 - Dec 20 by StirlingArcher

then shattered in Ep2.

I did wonder originally if the bingo caller was going to be Les McQueen of Creme Brûlée fame, but no. Enjoyed his bit but if I was playing i’d Be questioning if the game was rigged.

But it has so far been quite brilliant.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 12:08]
Login to get fewer ads

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 12:22 - Dec 20 with 2352 views26_Paz

Only seen the first episode so far but got them all on record.
Babs Cabs - hilarious
The hedgehog thing was brilliant
Loved the way Tubbs and Edward didn't appear until quite late in the first episode ... keeping people in suspence

The Paz Man

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 12:28 - Dec 20 with 2340 viewsStirlingArcher

The new series of the league of gentlemen is great! on 12:22 - Dec 20 by 26_Paz

Only seen the first episode so far but got them all on record.
Babs Cabs - hilarious
The hedgehog thing was brilliant
Loved the way Tubbs and Edward didn't appear until quite late in the first episode ... keeping people in suspence

The spines in the mother's eyes... most brutal "Chinery" to date
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024