Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS Norwich 20:33 - Dec 22 with 3945 viewsDarth_Koont

Typical of them to help out a play-off rival.

Added to which Farke needs to stay where he is. At this rate, he'll be gone by Boxing day.

Pronouns: He/Him

FFS Norwich on 20:35 - Dec 22 with 3919 viewsSuperfrans

They’re very lucky that there are enough very poor teams in the division, or they could be in real trouble.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

FFS Norwich on 20:35 - Dec 22 with 3912 viewsJohnny_Boy

-9 GD

KIN ELL!?
FFS Norwich on 20:37 - Dec 22 with 3871 viewsEastTownBlue

Norwich 54% possession but Brentford have had 11 shots to Norwich's 2. On target 6-0.
FFS Norwich on 20:39 - Dec 22 with 3855 viewsSteve_M

FFS Norwich on 20:37 - Dec 22 by EastTownBlue

Norwich 54% possession but Brentford have had 11 shots to Norwich's 2. On target 6-0.

When they play Reading I presume they will just agree to distribute the points on possession stats.

At least they play Birmingham and Burton next which should keep Farke in place to continue the good work for a while longer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FFS Norwich on 20:41 - Dec 22 with 3841 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Farke may well be told to Farke o££ as they’re Farking s&&te and have no farking chance of going up and financially they’re also farked

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

FFS Norwich on 20:56 - Dec 22 with 3721 viewsRocky

Will the player's revolt now spread to the 200,000 season ticket holders?
FFS Norwich on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 3658 viewsIpswichKnight

They will sack him week before they play us. We will then lose to them despite them being utter pony.
FFS Norwich on 00:45 - Dec 23 with 3301 viewscatch74

New manager - welcome to NCFC, you have 5 months to trim £30m off the wage bill plus we play in a mix of putrid yellow and green, best of luck ...

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

FFS Norwich on 08:11 - Dec 23 with 3093 viewsGeoffSentence

FFS Norwich on 00:45 - Dec 23 by catch74

New manager - welcome to NCFC, you have 5 months to trim £30m off the wage bill plus we play in a mix of putrid yellow and green, best of luck ...

I know it's wrong of me, but I actually find yellow and green quite pleasing on the eye.

Also folks, it is Christmas, a time for extending the hand of charity to those who are down on their luck, so let's put aside that they have pretty much the worst form in the division, third lowest goal scoring record, that Olivera dive, that they are plummeting towards relegation, that they are running out of parachute payments and Delia is potless, that they apparently have a player revolt ongoing, that their manager is out of his depth and that their fans are turning.

In the interests of charity let's put all that aside for a few days and just concentrate on the good things they have going for them.

They have a distinctive kit. That's a good thing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

FFS Norwich on 09:54 - Dec 23 with 2962 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

FFS Norwich on 08:11 - Dec 23 by GeoffSentence

I know it's wrong of me, but I actually find yellow and green quite pleasing on the eye.

Also folks, it is Christmas, a time for extending the hand of charity to those who are down on their luck, so let's put aside that they have pretty much the worst form in the division, third lowest goal scoring record, that Olivera dive, that they are plummeting towards relegation, that they are running out of parachute payments and Delia is potless, that they apparently have a player revolt ongoing, that their manager is out of his depth and that their fans are turning.

In the interests of charity let's put all that aside for a few days and just concentrate on the good things they have going for them.

They have a distinctive kit. That's a good thing.

You sicken me

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

FFS Norwich on 09:59 - Dec 23 with 2951 viewsGeoffSentence

FFS Norwich on 09:54 - Dec 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You sicken me

I sicken myself sometimes. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Maybe I will seek help in the New Year.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

FFS Norwich on 10:03 - Dec 23 with 2943 viewsDanTheMan

FFS Norwich on 09:59 - Dec 23 by GeoffSentence

I sicken myself sometimes. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Maybe I will seek help in the New Year.

I wouldn't leave it that long, I'd go to hospital now if I was you.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024