Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t 15:03 - Dec 23 with 4299 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

When we inevitably lose away at the best team in the division today

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:09 - Dec 23 with 4282 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like you need to get a life mate

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:13 - Dec 23 with 4268 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Won’t happen. I’ve got a strong feeling we will win today
Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:17 - Dec 23 with 4254 viewsjeera

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:13 - Dec 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

This ^

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:17 - Dec 23 with 4255 viewsJ2BLUE

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:13 - Dec 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

Same. I have £2 on Connolly to score first at 130/1*. I'm waiting to celebrate.

*65/1 but had an offer for double odds.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 15:18]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:33 - Dec 23 with 4204 viewsBenters2

Draw innit.
Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:35 - Dec 23 with 4186 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:17 - Dec 23 by jeera

This ^

Oh I do hope you’re both right!

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:01 - Dec 23 with 4102 viewsjeera

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 15:35 - Dec 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh I do hope you’re both right!

Ah well. Not looking so likely atm admittedly.

You gotta try to be optimistic.

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:11 - Dec 23 with 4082 viewsjas0999

Have we lost yet? Also, if I understand correctly, if we win everyone should think we are the best and when we lose, there should be absolutely no criticism.
Login to get fewer ads

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:21 - Dec 23 with 4063 viewsTractorWood

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:11 - Dec 23 by jas0999

Have we lost yet? Also, if I understand correctly, if we win everyone should think we are the best and when we lose, there should be absolutely no criticism.

No you can criticise the ref and blame injuries but that's it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:25 - Dec 23 with 4056 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:11 - Dec 23 by jas0999

Well that’s not at all over the top now, is it?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 16:37 - Dec 23 with 4029 viewsjeera

Why would you automatically criticise a loss?

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 17:05 - Dec 23 with 3974 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Balls
Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 18:38 - Dec 23 with 3894 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Looks like I was wrong for the most part then, which is pleasing

Apart from jas0999 having a moan in a couple of the other threads of course, but then he was always my most likely candidate

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 20:21 - Dec 23 with 3812 viewsbluehook

Sounds like you’re the one that ‘loses their sh*t’. Grow up.
Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 20:27 - Dec 23 with 3805 viewsjeera

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 20:21 - Dec 23 by bluehook

To be fair though, you are one of those who only pops up here and there to have a dig.

I can't remember the last time you arrived for a bit of positive fun amongst your fellow fans et al.

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 00:18 - Dec 24 with 3730 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 20:21 - Dec 23 by bluehook

Haha, oh dear

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 08:17 - Dec 24 with 3655 viewsBenters2

Can’t wait for some certain posters to be losing the sh*t on 20:27 - Dec 23 by jeera

To be fair though, you are one of those who only pops up here and there to have a dig.

I can't remember the last time you arrived for a bit of positive fun amongst your fellow fans et al.

Really?

Do you have a photographic memory then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024