Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas 11:58 - Dec 24 with 2819 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Perfect timing. Happy bloody Christmas
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 11:59 - Dec 24 with 2813 viewssolemio

Ditto and Ditto.
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:03 - Dec 24 with 2802 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Done the hot Lemmon and honey thing. Menthal warm water, head over a bowl with towel. Vegetable broth soup is en route.

I've got a lot of nice food and drink to consume but I feel rubbish. Any other tips to shift common infection?
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:42 - Dec 24 with 2784 viewspeterleeblue

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:03 - Dec 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Done the hot Lemmon and honey thing. Menthal warm water, head over a bowl with towel. Vegetable broth soup is en route.

I've got a lot of nice food and drink to consume but I feel rubbish. Any other tips to shift common infection?

Go for a good run, drink 2-3 pints of water.
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:51 - Dec 24 with 2774 views12th_Man

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:42 - Dec 24 by peterleeblue

Go for a good run, drink 2-3 pints of water.

Or just man up

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 13:17 - Dec 24 with 2765 viewssolemio

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 12:51 - Dec 24 by 12th_Man

Or just man up

I have said on here in the past that 'man up' is frequently the last refuge of the unfeeling moron.

On this occasion though it may be justified!
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 14:22 - Dec 24 with 2741 viewsDebsyAngel

Snap - exactly the same here. Just like last Christmas as well. Had a terrible ear infection to start the year, been fine the rest of it up till Friday and today/yesterday it has really turned bad - sneezing, streaming nose, awful cough, sore throat.... probably end up in a chest infection. Just cannot believe it.
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 14:27 - Dec 24 with 2735 viewshorsehollerer

Ah... you touched the toilet door handle on the flight back to London, didn't you? Feel better, mate!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:05 - Dec 24 with 2688 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 14:27 - Dec 24 by horsehollerer

Ah... you touched the toilet door handle on the flight back to London, didn't you? Feel better, mate!

Combination of too many temperature changes, hours in planes and nights out over the last few weeks I think. But I never get sick so it's really annoying that I am as soon as I've got back to the family. Was supposed to go to a carol service at 5 and then the Dunwich ship but instead I'm in bed, joyous.
Login to get fewer ads

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:12 - Dec 24 with 2681 viewsWestover

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:05 - Dec 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Combination of too many temperature changes, hours in planes and nights out over the last few weeks I think. But I never get sick so it's really annoying that I am as soon as I've got back to the family. Was supposed to go to a carol service at 5 and then the Dunwich ship but instead I'm in bed, joyous.

Same with me had two weeks in the Algarve then on the trip home had to wait over an hour in the freezing cold for a bus and next day head cold :-(
Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:13 - Dec 24 with 2677 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:12 - Dec 24 by Westover

Same with me had two weeks in the Algarve then on the trip home had to wait over an hour in the freezing cold for a bus and next day head cold :-(

I went from -11 in Chicago, -3 in Philly to 15 in London Friday plus 3 packed flights. Yuck
on 16:43 - Dec 24 with 2671 views_

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 18:40 - Dec 24 with 2625 viewsjas0999

Great not ill all year then get a streaming head cold over Christmas on 16:05 - Dec 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Your probably winding down and stated to relax. That’s when these colds get you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024