Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her 16:25 - Dec 24 with 3207 viewstextbackup

When he suggested they’ll have him now as I suggested 3/4 months ago...

What’s happening to me!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 16:49 - Dec 24 with 3141 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You've turned. You are now Mick In.

It's a Christmas miracle

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:06 - Dec 24 with 3103 viewshorsehollerer

Ha, that's great!

I've never had much time for all the inner v outer labels and feuding. I love the Town and I just want us to be the best version of ourselves on and off the field, and in the community. If it's better for us to lose Mick, then I'm all for it. I just think we're still far better off with him here, and although we have a long way to go, there are so many positive signs right now that I think we should just keep going and trying to improve bit by bit, as we have been this year.

I was just thinking the other day that with all the promising players coming through that maybe aren't quite ready yet for regular first team football, and with all the key injuries we have, it will be a crying shame if Mick goes before he has ever had the chance to field his most talented line up.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:18 - Dec 24 with 3069 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

👀

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:26 - Dec 24 with 3057 viewsstrikalite

It seems lately that tippy tappy we want to pass it like Barca(yep that's me too!)Managers are getting the push or close to getting the push(Farke).....which leaves our Mick smiling away...who would have thought it eh..
I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:32 - Dec 24 with 3044 viewstextbackup

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:06 - Dec 24 by horsehollerer

Ha, that's great!

I've never had much time for all the inner v outer labels and feuding. I love the Town and I just want us to be the best version of ourselves on and off the field, and in the community. If it's better for us to lose Mick, then I'm all for it. I just think we're still far better off with him here, and although we have a long way to go, there are so many positive signs right now that I think we should just keep going and trying to improve bit by bit, as we have been this year.

I was just thinking the other day that with all the promising players coming through that maybe aren't quite ready yet for regular first team football, and with all the key injuries we have, it will be a crying shame if Mick goes before he has ever had the chance to field his most talented line up.

When I look at what I wanted to see this season, young lads, attacking intent at Home, more wins at home... I’ve seen all three so far. I wasn’t asked for the world and father Mickmas has given those things.

I’m content 👍

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 17:37 - Dec 24 with 3026 viewsTrequartista

2 or 3 defeats in a row and you'll flip-flop back again

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 09:32 - Dec 25 with 2813 viewsEatonBlue

Mick wouldn't take the job as he can't manage Wednesdays.
(copyright Tim Vine 2007)
I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 11:06 - Dec 25 with 2732 viewsNo9

Are you suggesting the owners of Sheff Wed would hire MM?
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 12:23 - Dec 25 with 2685 viewsJohnTy

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 11:06 - Dec 25 by No9

Are you suggesting the owners of Sheff Wed would hire MM?

Bookies favourite is Paul Lambert. No price for Mick, but you can get 25-1 on Roy Keane, which looks like a good way for bookies to take money off the gullible.
I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 14:22 - Dec 25 with 2631 viewsCurrie10

I’ve just told the sheff weds fan at work to stay away from MM & leave him her on 12:23 - Dec 25 by JohnTy

Bookies favourite is Paul Lambert. No price for Mick, but you can get 25-1 on Roy Keane, which looks like a good way for bookies to take money off the gullible.

I've had a small nibble on the Shrewsbury manager due to him being from Sheffield and perhaps taking the Shrews as far as he can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024