Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointing result today 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1838 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Said a couple of times recently that it is points dropped against inferior opposition at home that is preventing us being in the playoff places - today is another that falls into that category. We really need to be winning games like this at home

Celina not getting on until so late also frustrating. I guess that given the run of games over the festive period there is a need to rest him and presumably McCarthy would rather not have brought him on at all, but with the game drifting we really needed to get him on a bit earlier IMO

Pressure is on for the Derby game now - win that and 4 points from the 2 games isn’t a bad return, but the stakes have definitely been raised for that one now. Here’s hoping for a better performance, COYB

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Disappointing result today on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 1804 viewspointofblue

If our performance is any worse than today Derby will put five or six past us. I don't get why Celina was held back until after the 80th minute when we should have been on the front foot; I can understand why he didn't make a change at half time with Bishop's injury plus we were starting to get a foothold of sorts but the second half was absolutely abysmal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Disappointing result today on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 1786 viewsHerbivore

In fairness we've not really dropped points at home to the lesser sides this season, today aside.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Disappointing result today on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 1769 viewsSarge

Disappointing result today on 17:38 - Dec 26 by Herbivore

In fairness we've not really dropped points at home to the lesser sides this season, today aside.

Only Norwich. And maybe Fulham although they outclassed us.
Disappointing result today on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 1735 viewsHerbivore

Disappointing result today on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Sarge

Only Norwich. And maybe Fulham although they outclassed us.

Norwich is a fair one, I wouldn't call Fulham a lesser side though. They won at Cardiff today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Disappointing result today on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 1730 viewsSarge

Disappointing result today on 17:46 - Dec 26 by Herbivore

Norwich is a fair one, I wouldn't call Fulham a lesser side though. They won at Cardiff today.

No, I would put them as superior to us but their league position was looking a bit iffy not long back.
Disappointing result today on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1609 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Disappointing result today on 17:36 - Dec 26 by pointofblue

If our performance is any worse than today Derby will put five or six past us. I don't get why Celina was held back until after the 80th minute when we should have been on the front foot; I can understand why he didn't make a change at half time with Bishop's injury plus we were starting to get a foothold of sorts but the second half was absolutely abysmal.

We literally never concede 5 or 6 under McCarthy (at least not since his first month in charge), so I don’t think Derby putting that many past us is very likely somehow...

Disappointing result today on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1607 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Disappointing result today on 17:38 - Dec 26 by Herbivore

Fulham, Norwich, Sheffield Wed and now QPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024