Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... 14:53 - Dec 27 with 1500 viewssparks

I follow the author on twitter having read the novel (which was his debut) many years ago, as well as everything else he has done.

He's seemingly thrilled about how its turning out, which strikes me as a good sign...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 14:54 - Dec 27 with 1494 viewschicoazul

The book is excellent apart from the very bad sex scenes, a common problem in the genre. Have you read all 3?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 1483 viewssparks

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 14:54 - Dec 27 by chicoazul

The book is excellent apart from the very bad sex scenes, a common problem in the genre. Have you read all 3?

Yup.

Black Man is excellent too.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 17:53 - Dec 27 with 1435 viewsBLUEBEAT

series or film?

Poll: W or W

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 18:13 - Dec 27 with 1426 viewssparks

Altered Carbon: Netflix 2 Feb. High hopes for this one... on 17:53 - Dec 27 by BLUEBEAT

series or film?

Its a new netflix original series. Presumably the first will largely cover the original book- leaving potential to move sideways, or to do the other 2 books as series 2 and 3.

Richard Morgan has pretty much said he's not intending to write another, but...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024