Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... 22:06 - Dec 28 with 2180 viewsSwailsey

I got the Lego house for Christmas and after pretty much a full day of building it’s all finished and put on display never to be touched again for fear of ruining it. So wonderful.

(Not my pic, obvs and also sorry for the show off post)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 22:08 - Dec 28 with 2165 viewsbadadski

The exclusive Mo's Tavern next then
So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 22:14 - Dec 28 with 2142 viewsSwailsey

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 22:08 - Dec 28 by badadski

The exclusive Mo's Tavern next then

That would be the dream.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

on 08:14 - Dec 29 with 1996 views_

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 08:20 - Dec 29 with 1986 viewsitfcjoe

on 08:14 - Dec 29 by _

Yep, I’ve got both of these - am looking forward to the Shanghai skyline bring rekeased on NYD to complete my Architecture collection.

I doubt there will be any more Simpsons ones, Moes would be obvious next one and TLG have always veered away from sets like this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 08:34 - Dec 29 with 1977 views_

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 08:20 - Dec 29 by itfcjoe

Yep, I’ve got both of these - am looking forward to the Shanghai skyline bring rekeased on NYD to complete my Architecture collection.

I doubt there will be any more Simpsons ones, Moes would be obvious next one and TLG have always veered away from sets like this

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 09:11 - Dec 29 with 1940 viewsJimmyJazz

on 08:34 - Dec 29 by _

I'm not up on the price of Lego these days, but the Simpson's House and Kwik E-Mart cost about £180 - £190?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 09:23 - Dec 29 with 1917 viewsgreyhound

I got the apollo space rocket and the technic bucket wheel excavator. I'm about half the way through the technic set but my word it's enormous!
So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 09:46 - Dec 29 with 1898 viewsSwailsey

on 08:34 - Dec 29 by _

I think they cancelled it this December actually!

Login to get fewer ads

on 09:55 - Dec 29 with 1888 views_

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 09:11 - Dec 29 by JimmyJazz

I'm not up on the price of Lego these days, but the Simpson's House and Kwik E-Mart cost about £180 - £190?

on 09:56 - Dec 29 with 1885 views_

So I know there are a few Simpsons and Lego fans here... on 09:46 - Dec 29 by Swailsey

I think they cancelled it this December actually!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024