Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free ticket for the game 12:19 - Dec 30 with 1517 viewsTLA

I’ve got a spare ticket for today - free to anyone who wants it. It’s in lower NS and the first person to ask can have it.

Free ticket for the game on 12:23 - Dec 30 with 1507 viewsamy73

Please can I have it if there is a spare seat next to it which I will purchase. if not please allow someone else.
Free ticket for the game on 12:31 - Dec 30 with 1485 viewsTLA

Free ticket for the game on 12:23 - Dec 30 by amy73

Please can I have it if there is a spare seat next to it which I will purchase. if not please allow someone else.

There are usually spare seats nearby but basically it gets you into the north stand so if you buy another ticket, I’m sure you’ll find two seats together. It’s yours if you want it - just PM me to arrange where to meet to collect.
Free ticket for the game on 12:36 - Dec 30 with 1469 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Give him a jar of Hellmann's mayo as a thankyou !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Free ticket for the game on 13:10 - Dec 30 with 1411 viewsTLA

Free ticket for the game on 12:36 - Dec 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Give him a jar of Hellmann's mayo as a thankyou !

I have to confess, that one is lost on me Bankster!
Free ticket for the game on 13:21 - Dec 30 with 1396 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Free ticket for the game on 13:10 - Dec 30 by TLA

I have to confess, that one is lost on me Bankster!

For some reason this little gem has stuck in my grey matter.......

"Most of these posts are cr@p. 

Supermarket food is generally much fresher and much tastier than that bought in a local green grocer or butcher. Within the industry, it is well known that meat from Macro is far better than meat from a local butcher. Waitrose fruit and veg is the best in the U.K. 

Unfortunately these local businesses do not have the purchasing power to compete in quality. The big chains have teams of people ensuring their produce is the best. And that's taste not just looks. 

That's why Hellmans Mayo will be always better than some local wannabe like Stokes. Same for Heinz Ketchup. They employ hundreds of people to ensure it stays that way. 

As for growing your own, you may get lucky. But normally it is sub standard. And don't get me started on home laid eggs. Mainly plain tasting and far more likely to contain salmonella."

From.....
Funny how food from the garden seems to taste so much better by Dolly2.0 10 Oct 2017 20:55
I'm sure it is (no pesticides, fresher etc.) but I imagine some of it is in the mind. It is quite a satisfying feeling eating something you've grown yourself.

Had lettuce leaves, spinach leaves and a radish plant from the garden with my dinner tonight. The lettuce leaves, especially, were delicious! Probably helped that they're the only things I didn't cook.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Free ticket for the game on 13:48 - Dec 30 with 1352 viewsTLA

Hi Amy - I’ve had another request for the ticket. Can you let me know if you want it ASAP?
Free ticket for the game on 13:49 - Dec 30 with 1351 viewsTLA

Free ticket for the game on 13:21 - Dec 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

For some reason this little gem has stuck in my grey matter.......

"Most of these posts are cr@p. 

Supermarket food is generally much fresher and much tastier than that bought in a local green grocer or butcher. Within the industry, it is well known that meat from Macro is far better than meat from a local butcher. Waitrose fruit and veg is the best in the U.K. 

Unfortunately these local businesses do not have the purchasing power to compete in quality. The big chains have teams of people ensuring their produce is the best. And that's taste not just looks. 

That's why Hellmans Mayo will be always better than some local wannabe like Stokes. Same for Heinz Ketchup. They employ hundreds of people to ensure it stays that way. 

As for growing your own, you may get lucky. But normally it is sub standard. And don't get me started on home laid eggs. Mainly plain tasting and far more likely to contain salmonella."

From.....
Funny how food from the garden seems to taste so much better by Dolly2.0 10 Oct 2017 20:55
I'm sure it is (no pesticides, fresher etc.) but I imagine some of it is in the mind. It is quite a satisfying feeling eating something you've grown yourself.

Had lettuce leaves, spinach leaves and a radish plant from the garden with my dinner tonight. The lettuce leaves, especially, were delicious! Probably helped that they're the only things I didn't cook.

Ah, OK, makes sense now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024