Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st half 15:49 - Dec 30 with 910 viewsVaughan8

Sky just said Derby are comfortable and are dominating the game and should be nore than 1 up.

Really hope we start doing something 2nd half and dont just roll out a to nil loss!

I hate to say it but we seem to be back to our dull best. I know Derby are a decent team but still. We should be a threat against any team at home.

Just hope for a better second half!

1st half on 15:57 - Dec 30 with 838 viewschicoazul

They are a good team with expensive players in every area who are, at long long last, going for promotion. We have an injury crisis in midfield and it doesnt sound like we are able to compete with their excellent players in this area, so if we lose and are dominated then it's probably fair play as difficult as that is to take. It wouldnt bother me that much.

What would bother me would be if we went another game without scoring, that would be 4 blanks out of the last 5 and 7 goals in the last 8 games including 4 in one game against Forest.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024