Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 2431 viewstextbackup

Anyone know who he was?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:49 - Dec 31 with 2391 viewsHerbivore

By far the worst game I've seen from him. Maybe he's signed a pre-contract with Derby?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:51 - Dec 31 with 2383 viewstextbackup

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:49 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

By far the worst game I've seen from him. Maybe he's signed a pre-contract with Derby?

You wouldn’t be too far from the truth with what I heard yesterday.

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:54 - Dec 31 with 2362 viewsbraveblue

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:49 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

Maybe he is not a central midfielder?
Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:05 - Dec 31 with 2173 viewstextbackup

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 09:54 - Dec 31 by braveblue

Maybe he is not a central midfielder?

But still a footballer so should be able to pass?

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:09 - Dec 31 with 2154 viewsHerbivore

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:05 - Dec 31 by textbackup

But still a footballer so should be able to pass?

Lots of people keep suggesting that Didz could drop back and be more of a playmaker, not on yesterday's evidence. His passing was shocking.

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:44 - Dec 31 with 2088 viewstextbackup

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:09 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

Lots of people keep suggesting that Didz could drop back and be more of a playmaker, not on yesterday's evidence. His passing was shocking.

I’ve certainly suggested it in the past, and reckon he possibly could, but yesterday he was completely out of sorts

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:46 - Dec 31 with 2082 viewsHerbivore

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:44 - Dec 31 by textbackup

I’ve certainly suggested it in the past, and reckon he possibly could, but yesterday he was completely out of sorts

It was bizarre. He was misplacing simple passes under little pressure, gave the ball away dangerously a few times. Never seen him that off colour before.

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:54 - Dec 31 with 2062 viewstextbackup

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:46 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

It was bizarre. He was misplacing simple passes under little pressure, gave the ball away dangerously a few times. Never seen him that off colour before.

He was just so sluggish, ball stuck under his feet and closed down quickly, he normally seems to have more time than anyone else on the pitch.

Login to get fewer ads

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 14:07 - Dec 31 with 2045 viewslongtimefan

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:54 - Dec 31 by textbackup

He was just so sluggish, ball stuck under his feet and closed down quickly, he normally seems to have more time than anyone else on the pitch.

At the time I thought he might be the spark that got us a point. Unfortunately he was worse than Bru who, while he was very poor in the first half, I thought picked his game up considerably in the second and was actually contributing.
Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 16:08 - Dec 31 with 1920 viewsHerbivore

Our number 10 yesterday, sub that came on on 13:46 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

MothersAgainstKids, do you disagree that Didz was poor yesterday? What were your thoughts on the game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024