Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) 11:41 - Jan 2 with 1813 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:03 - Jan 2 with 1779 viewsKieran_Knows

Now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:18 - Jan 2 with 1753 viewsRadlett_blue

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:03 - Jan 2 by Kieran_Knows

Now.

The lack of game time for Rowe has been Mystifying Mick at his most magnificent. Rowe has looked decent when I've seen him & seems to work hard on the pitch. But Mick prefers square pegs out wide.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:31 - Jan 2 with 1731 viewsconnorscontract

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:18 - Jan 2 by Radlett_blue

The lack of game time for Rowe has been Mystifying Mick at his most magnificent. Rowe has looked decent when I've seen him & seems to work hard on the pitch. But Mick prefers square pegs out wide.

Would you drop Waghorn or Celina? We could go 442 with Waghorn partnering Garner up front, but should Rowe then be ahead of both Ward and Sears? Whilst neither are in the best form of their Town careers, it would have been a big gamble to play Rowe ahead of them when we were in contention for a Play Off place.
When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:34 - Jan 2 with 1724 viewsSteve_M

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:18 - Jan 2 by Radlett_blue

Maybe MM doesn't think Rowe can play in a three behind the striker but I would have liked to see him have the odd match. He should be a good substitute option to bring on late and maybe he will be after the loan.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:36 - Jan 2 with 1717 viewsRadlett_blue

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:31 - Jan 2 by connorscontract

Would you drop Waghorn or Celina? We could go 442 with Waghorn partnering Garner up front, but should Rowe then be ahead of both Ward and Sears? Whilst neither are in the best form of their Town careers, it would have been a big gamble to play Rowe ahead of them when we were in contention for a Play Off place.

I'd rather see him play wide in a front 3 than McGoldrick or Sears. He may be the equal of Ward but I haven't seen enough of Rowe to make that judgement.

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:41 - Jan 2 with 1707 viewsconnorscontract

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:36 - Jan 2 by Radlett_blue

I'd rather see him play wide in a front 3 than McGoldrick or Sears. He may be the equal of Ward but I haven't seen enough of Rowe to make that judgement.

Maybe Mick feels he'll learn more about him if he fights to get into a pretty succesful Rotherham team and starts games than he would as a sub here in a season which has almost fizzled out now.

In a front three he should never start ahead of Waghorn or Celina. Next year Mick may not make the wideish playmaker his marquee loan priority (Fraser, Williams, Lawrence, Celina) and Rowe may show enough to force his way in.
When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jan 2 with 1695 viewsRadlett_blue

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:41 - Jan 2 by connorscontract

Maybe Mick feels he'll learn more about him if he fights to get into a pretty succesful Rotherham team and starts games than he would as a sub here in a season which has almost fizzled out now.

In a front three he should never start ahead of Waghorn or Celina. Next year Mick may not make the wideish playmaker his marquee loan priority (Fraser, Williams, Lawrence, Celina) and Rowe may show enough to force his way in.

Except that he's going to a reasonably successful Lincoln City, not Rotherham.
Yes, he should not be ahead of Waghorn or Celina.

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 13:01 - Jan 2 with 1676 viewsconnorscontract

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jan 2 by Radlett_blue

Oops. Moore based mind fart, probably.
Login to get fewer ads

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 13:11 - Jan 2 with 1657 viewsbournemouthblue

When does Rowe join Lincoln? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jan 2 by Radlett_blue

He wouldn't need to be if used as a sub or in unison with these guys

Like others, I'm puzzled by this one, he has looked promising but simply doesn't seem to be one for Mick. He makes his decisions on players very quickly, even one's he has recently signed them.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 13:11]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024