Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least £4m for Bart? 15:13 - Jan 2 with 2049 viewsSwailsey

I should hope so!

Surely we should be asking for £7-8?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:15 - Jan 2 with 2040 viewsHerbivore

His market value is probably around £4m to £5m I reckon given his age and lack of experience in the Prem. Whether I'd take that for him is another matter, he's important to us and unless he wants to leave I'd rather we keep him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:17 - Jan 2 with 2037 viewsSwailsey

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:15 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

His market value is probably around £4m to £5m I reckon given his age and lack of experience in the Prem. Whether I'd take that for him is another matter, he's important to us and unless he wants to leave I'd rather we keep him.

Would you say so?

I guess keepers always go for cheaper - but when you have the likes of Murphy going for £3m at his age, and how much Gordan went for a few years ago, I would hope that we (don't sell) hold out for a couple of million more?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:22 - Jan 2 with 2009 viewsJimmy86

If we trigger the extra year on his deal then we either get to keep a top class keeper, who's happy to stay at the club, or we put a higher valuation of 4 million on his head, bearing in mind wolves were quoted 5 million in the summer!! Bearing in mind how crucial he is to us we should be looking at 8 million at least.

Bart would have to be replaced, as Gerken is injured and simply is not up to it.
At least £4m for Bart? on 15:59 - Jan 2 with 1912 viewsstrikalite

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:22 - Jan 2 by Jimmy86

If we trigger the extra year on his deal then we either get to keep a top class keeper, who's happy to stay at the club, or we put a higher valuation of 4 million on his head, bearing in mind wolves were quoted 5 million in the summer!! Bearing in mind how crucial he is to us we should be looking at 8 million at least.

Bart would have to be replaced, as Gerken is injured and simply is not up to it.

Yep £8m I would say too, we really can't get our head around the money there is in the Premier League now, we're so far behind values it seems to me...

If Bart is good enough to Play for Palace then the price must surely reflect that..
At least £4m for Bart? on 16:51 - Jan 2 with 1840 viewsJimmy86

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:59 - Jan 2 by strikalite

Yep £8m I would say too, we really can't get our head around the money there is in the Premier League now, we're so far behind values it seems to me...

If Bart is good enough to Play for Palace then the price must surely reflect that..

Well although he is in the last year of his contract we still have the option of the extra year, that we would be stupid not to take up.

If we're going to sell then it has to be for mega bucks and we would need to replace him and use some of the other money to strengthen the midfield
At least £4m for Bart? on 16:55 - Jan 2 with 1822 viewsHerbivore

At least £4m for Bart? on 15:17 - Jan 2 by Swailsey

Would you say so?

I guess keepers always go for cheaper - but when you have the likes of Murphy going for £3m at his age, and how much Gordan went for a few years ago, I would hope that we (don't sell) hold out for a couple of million more?

Strikers always cost a premium though so the fact he'd go for more than Murphy shows his quality. Gordon was a lot younger and considered a top prospect at the time, Bart is past 30 and hasn't played in the top flight. £4m to £5m is probably about right, though as I said I don't think I'd take it unless he really wants to go.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

At least £4m for Bart? on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 1819 viewsSomethingBlue

No chance — look at his age, position, contract situation and the division he plays in. I'd take the £4m if it was there and wish him well.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 16:57]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

At least £4m for Bart? on 17:02 - Jan 2 with 1779 viewssyntaxerror

At least £4m for Bart? on 16:57 - Jan 2 by SomethingBlue

No chance — look at his age, position, contract situation and the division he plays in. I'd take the £4m if it was there and wish him well.

Only if we can get Nick Pope in...
Login to get fewer ads

At least £4m for Bart? on 23:49 - Jan 2 with 1592 viewsGiveusaWave

At least £4m for Bart? on 16:57 - Jan 2 by SomethingBlue

Almost certainly on his way now....especially since we now have nothing to play for.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024