Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... 15:37 - Jan 2 with 4520 viewsKieran_Knows

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-mille

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 15:59 - Jan 2 with 4321 viewsbenno1uk

Sell him to Rotherham but insist on a 90% sell on clause.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 15:59]
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:45 - Jan 2 with 4085 viewsCanadianBlue

How are Rotherham not 'tapping up' Moore? Really not impressed with how their manager has gone about this.

If we do sell Moore, I hope it includes fee and a player. Might be a decent way of getting coverage for the midfield and someone who is match fit. Someone out of Forde, Taylor, Newell, Williams or Vaulks can surely help our injury-hit squad.
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:46 - Jan 2 with 4065 viewsStokieBlue

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:45 - Jan 2 by CanadianBlue

How are Rotherham not 'tapping up' Moore? Really not impressed with how their manager has gone about this.

If we do sell Moore, I hope it includes fee and a player. Might be a decent way of getting coverage for the midfield and someone who is match fit. Someone out of Forde, Taylor, Newell, Williams or Vaulks can surely help our injury-hit squad.

I tend to agree, however if we are now worried about our players being "tapped up" by the likes or Rotherham then we really have sunk low.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:48 - Jan 2 with 4052 viewsbobwya

I wonder if, by continually spouting off about what Ipswich are or are not doing with Moore, Warne is actually harming his own chance of getting Moore. I'm sure MM doesn't like all this talk being out in the open.
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:48 - Jan 2 with 4043 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He texts moore about the 5 things he likes most about him

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:50 - Jan 2 with 4021 viewsSwailsey

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:48 - Jan 2 by The_Romford_Blue

He texts moore about the 5 things he likes most about him

Haha I laughed at that!!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:53 - Jan 2 with 3998 viewsHerbivore

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:46 - Jan 2 by StokieBlue

I tend to agree, however if we are now worried about our players being "tapped up" by the likes or Rotherham then we really have sunk low.

SB

That's not really the point though. He's our player and the very public courting of him by Warne isn't on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:05 - Jan 2 with 3897 viewsMullet

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:53 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

That's not really the point though. He's our player and the very public courting of him by Warne isn't on.

The only good thing about it is it drives the price up. Warne is going to look a right tit if he doesn't land him now.

"What's that Mr. Warne? Another press release? You just built the fee £100k higher!" *

*Please note Marcus I am not actually suggesting your reign of this club is Trumpesque before your legal beavers start gnawing at Gav's files and that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:08 - Jan 2 with 3869 viewsStokieBlue

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:53 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

I agree, by the law you are indeed correct.

I think there is a point there though, a few seasons ago I doubt we would have even mentioned the fact that Rotherham are technically tapping him up. It's not like a Prem team sniffing around trying to unsettle someone with wads of cash.

Agree on Warne, seems a bit of a tool.

SB

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:09 - Jan 2 with 3853 viewsDubtractor

He comes across as a bit of a knob in all honesty.

I have plenty of criticisms of Mick, but hugely respect the way he goes about his business with regard transfers and talking about other team's players and managers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:09 - Jan 2 with 3854 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 16:48 - Jan 2 by bobwya

I wonder if, by continually spouting off about what Ipswich are or are not doing with Moore, Warne is actually harming his own chance of getting Moore. I'm sure MM doesn't like all this talk being out in the open.

Reminiscent of the days when Jewell used to try and list a handful of players each press conference to keep fans excited for a transfer that would very rarely happen.

At least with Mick there is no pretense.. It does make you wonder if Warne and Mick do "enjoy a good relationship" and whether the speaking on the phone every couple of days is putting Mick's nose even further out of joint
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:13 - Jan 2 with 3816 viewstextbackup

WE’ll end up with some kid from their academy on loan in return then loan him to aldershot

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:16 - Jan 2 with 3804 viewsHerbivore

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:08 - Jan 2 by StokieBlue

I agree, by the law you are indeed correct.

I think there is a point there though, a few seasons ago I doubt we would have even mentioned the fact that Rotherham are technically tapping him up. It's not like a Prem team sniffing around trying to unsettle someone with wads of cash.

Agree on Warne, seems a bit of a tool.

SB

I think you're missing the point a bit. It's not about our or their relative stature. He's a young(ish) player who had a difficult start to life here, he's now in a position where either he comes back and is probably mainly on our bench or he leaves to get regular football somewhere in League 1. Warne is very clearly trying to influence that decision with the way he's approaching this and that's not really on. No, it's not a case of Rotherham luring away a starlet we're desperate to keep, but it's still a rather unsavoury attempt to influence a young player faced with a tough call over his future. He shouldn't be getting involved with a player contracted to another club.

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:44 - Jan 2 with 3707 viewsTendring_Blue

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:16 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

I think you're missing the point a bit. It's not about our or their relative stature. He's a young(ish) player who had a difficult start to life here, he's now in a position where either he comes back and is probably mainly on our bench or he leaves to get regular football somewhere in League 1. Warne is very clearly trying to influence that decision with the way he's approaching this and that's not really on. No, it's not a case of Rotherham luring away a starlet we're desperate to keep, but it's still a rather unsavoury attempt to influence a young player faced with a tough call over his future. He shouldn't be getting involved with a player contracted to another club.

Its below the belt. Would be really funny if we sold him to someone else!
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:47 - Jan 2 with 3699 viewsfooters

Worse still, Warne's acting like a smitten, priapic teenager. Remember all those gushing texts you used to send after a few Aldi import stubbies? A 44-year-old is still doing that now. Sober.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:48 - Jan 2 with 3692 viewsHerbivore

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 17:47 - Jan 2 by footers

Worse still, Warne's acting like a smitten, priapic teenager. Remember all those gushing texts you used to send after a few Aldi import stubbies? A 44-year-old is still doing that now. Sober.

Genuine chuckle at that. A very apt comparison.

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 18:14 - Jan 2 with 3612 viewsBloomBlue

Latest offer is £1.1m but ME wants £1.2m but all up front none of this £500k now plus another £500k if win promotion etc etc bullshlte
Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 18:25 - Jan 2 with 3577 viewsHerbivore

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 18:14 - Jan 2 by BloomBlue

Latest offer is £1.1m but ME wants £1.2m but all up front none of this £500k now plus another £500k if win promotion etc etc bullshlte

I smell bullish!t.

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 19:14 - Jan 2 with 3478 viewsStokieBlue

That's all fair and certainly true.

I think it's a different point to what I was making though.

I do agree Warne should face some censure for his actions.

SB

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 19:52 - Jan 2 with 3391 viewsbournemouthblue

Rotherham increase offer for Kieffer... on 19:14 - Jan 2 by StokieBlue

That's all fair and certainly true.

I think it's a different point to what I was making though.

I do agree Warne should face some censure for his actions.

SB

All he's managed to do is alert rivals of his intention

He's doing a cracking job at driving the eventual selling price up :D

He seems to have been born yesterday. They surely aren't going to spend much more than a million. They got £1.6 million plus add ons for Danny Ward

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024