Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a total change here... 22:14 - Jan 2 with 2028 viewsTheBlueBarca

I know it's just one game where we had 10 men but the rot here has been going on for far too long, the fans are actively staying home and the club is losing money hand over fist without selling players.

Just who is running the show? I whinged like a goodun' when we didn't sign a defender and thats been really costly long term - it was mad we were trying to even loan that lad from Brighton at the 11th hour knowing that his move depended on another. Any club that does business like that is clearly not being run properly. More evidence of that today with Rowe being shipped off on loan during what the club describes as a midfield "crisis" and then Ward gets injured immediately after. And we know whats coming, more free transfers and loans to plug the holes in the ship for another season.

The manager can easily be blamed, but just look at the players tonight. Their hardly fighting week in and out, call me a cynic but given we signed most of these guys from the bargain bin of football they're probably just happy to have a contract and will do enough effort wise to stay up but your never gong to challenge with a squad like ours. It seems we have signed a lot of damaged goods as well, which is likely why the better paying sides in the Championship either didn't want them or offloaded them to begin with.

Something needs to change or this club will be relegated along the lines and who knows what, what will Evans do to loss manage in League One? We wouldn't compete spending wise with some in that league now!!

I expect a few down votes for this again but it has to be said, many of us have had enough.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

We need a total change here... on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 1960 viewsitfcjoe

Mick has done a good job under an owner that gives you time and freedom to work but doesn't allow us to compete financially.

But Mick's time was up here in the summer, I can just about see why Evans gave him another year and he recruited well - but with his contract up in the summer what is the point of continuing with him when we aren't going to go up or down.

The relationship with the fans has reached an all time low with any manager in my memory, which I think is harsh but it is what it is - the club is in a malaise and needs a change, at the very latest before ST renewals hit the mats in March(?)

Time to say thanks to Mick for the job he has done, and give someone else a go and see if they can polish some turds up and achieve something - it won't be easy and I think we'll strugle to find someone who will do a better job with regards to results, but a change has to happen for everyone's sake

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We need a total change here... on 22:28 - Jan 2 with 1931 viewsHoppersblue10

We need a total change here... on 22:24 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

Mick has done a good job under an owner that gives you time and freedom to work but doesn't allow us to compete financially.

But Mick's time was up here in the summer, I can just about see why Evans gave him another year and he recruited well - but with his contract up in the summer what is the point of continuing with him when we aren't going to go up or down.

The relationship with the fans has reached an all time low with any manager in my memory, which I think is harsh but it is what it is - the club is in a malaise and needs a change, at the very latest before ST renewals hit the mats in March(?)

Time to say thanks to Mick for the job he has done, and give someone else a go and see if they can polish some turds up and achieve something - it won't be easy and I think we'll strugle to find someone who will do a better job with regards to results, but a change has to happen for everyone's sake

Agree with both posts, it is time to say thank you and goodbye, MM is never going to take us up, he has no affinity with supporters, we desperately need a change to try to ignite some sort of spark at our club.

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

We need a total change here... on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 1914 viewsstrikalite

We need a total change here... on 22:24 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

Sacking him last summer would have cost him £1m though, plus MM's staff...this is where we are with ME sadly..
We need a total change here... on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 1913 viewsMothersAgainstKids

My kids found tonight funny.

They used to be really into it, despite the continued inability of our lads to be able to pass the ball. Sears and Bishops were favs.

I guess there's only so much sh1te some Town fans can take.

We'll be back (whatever division) when the football is more palatable.

(I'm not laughing)
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:48]
We need a total change here... on 22:34 - Jan 2 with 1872 viewsMothersAgainstKids

We need a total change here... on 22:30 - Jan 2 by MothersAgainstKids

My kids found tonight funny.

They used to be really into it, despite the continued inability of our lads to be able to pass the ball. Sears and Bishops were favs.

I guess there's only so much sh1te some Town fans can take.

We'll be back (whatever division) when the football is more palatable.

(I'm not laughing)
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:48]

I see herbivore, the board chihuahua, has crawled out of god knows where.
We need a total change here... on 22:41 - Jan 2 with 1791 viewsVaughan8

The one thing MM teams are known for (apparently) are being tough to beat and put in a lot of effort.

However this seems to be getting less and less. I know we had 10 men, but didn't MK Dons the other day hold on to a 1-0 lead for ages against Peterborough with 9 men? It can be done. Admittingly Pererboro aren't as good as Fulham, but the MK Dons probably aren't as "good" as us.

Losing 4 goals in 7 minutes is pathetic.
We need a total change here... on 22:56 - Jan 2 with 1692 viewsEastTownBlue

We need a total change here... on 22:41 - Jan 2 by Vaughan8

The one thing MM teams are known for (apparently) are being tough to beat and put in a lot of effort.

However this seems to be getting less and less. I know we had 10 men, but didn't MK Dons the other day hold on to a 1-0 lead for ages against Peterborough with 9 men? It can be done. Admittingly Pererboro aren't as good as Fulham, but the MK Dons probably aren't as "good" as us.

Losing 4 goals in 7 minutes is pathetic.

9 men ? Peterborough ?

Don't go there ...
We need a total change here... on 22:58 - Jan 2 with 1679 viewsVaughan8

We need a total change here... on 22:56 - Jan 2 by EastTownBlue

9 men ? Peterborough ?

Don't go there ...

Haha didnt think of that. That was another embarassing display!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024