Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback 14:10 - Jan 3 with 3741 viewsTheBlueBarca

Any truth to that? Or is it classic internet.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 14:12]

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook were about to sign Jack Colback on 14:13 - Jan 3 with 3720 viewsMullet

Phil clarified it as something along the lines of

Good mates with Waghorn from youth days
Staying at Waghorn's over Xmas/NY
Unwanted but on £40k at Newcastle
We're definitely signing him and he'll partner Skuse so CC can go to RB next week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:15 - Jan 3 with 3703 viewsScuzzer

Mark Murphy said on Radio Suffolk this morning that he was at the last home game. Would be ideal for us.....loan till end of the season.

Established 1968

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:17 - Jan 3 with 3680 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like it’s came from here.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastles-jack-colba

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:19 - Jan 3 with 3664 viewshoppy

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:15 - Jan 3 by Scuzzer

Mark Murphy said on Radio Suffolk this morning that he was at the last home game. Would be ideal for us.....loan till end of the season.

On that basis, Tyrone Mings was at the game last night as we spoke to him at half time... so could he be joining until the end of the season too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:23 - Jan 3 with 3620 viewsIllinoisblue

Deckchair Davis on twitter said Colback's on 40k a week so seems unlikely

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:37 - Jan 3 with 3552 viewsTheBlueBarca

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:17 - Jan 3 by Kieran_Knows

Looks like it’s came from here.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastles-jack-colba

The pages claims overall seem to be quite unfounded so I am not sure what to believe.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook were about to sign Jack Colback on 14:41 - Jan 3 with 3527 viewsPhilTWTD

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook were about to sign Jack Colback on 14:13 - Jan 3 by Mullet

Phil clarified it as something along the lines of

Good mates with Waghorn from youth days
Staying at Waghorn's over Xmas/NY
Unwanted but on £40k at Newcastle
We're definitely signing him and he'll partner Skuse so CC can go to RB next week.

Indeed, was a guest of Waghorn's at the game, which is presumably where the speculation came from. I doubt Newcastle would be willing to allow him to move on with us paying less than a quarter of his wage. I would guess they'll look to sell him, then offer him out on loan to clubs who can afford to pay a somewhat larger proportion than that.
According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 17:48 - Jan 3 with 3186 viewsWeWereZombies

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:37 - Jan 3 by TheBlueBarca

The pages claims overall seem to be quite unfounded so I am not sure what to believe.

If we sign Colback back our physios won't look after him, he'll get badly injured, then he'll be out out...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 17:56 - Jan 3 with 3146 viewsArnieM

According to Ipswich Till'I Die on Facebook we are about to sign Jack Colback on 14:19 - Jan 3 by hoppy

On that basis, Tyrone Mings was at the game last night as we spoke to him at half time... so could he be joining until the end of the season too?

He may was well rejoin us . He rarely plays for The Cherries it seems?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024