Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? 15:05 - Jan 3 with 9445 viewschiddley

You look an absolute t1t.

Fashion is for those with no style remember.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:15 - Jan 3 with 6228 viewsartsbossbeard

What style of hat should we be wearing then, Gok?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:16 - Jan 3 with 6220 viewsColin_Viljoen

Ian Holloway was sporting one after their game on Monday
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:19 - Jan 3 with 6207 viewsazuremerlangus

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:15 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

What style of hat should we be wearing then, Gok?

a wooly one when it is cold or a baseball cap when you need to keep the sun out of your eyes, otherwise none.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:20 - Jan 3 with 6196 viewschicoazul

lol at being rustled by what other men wear.

No homo? No homo.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:21 - Jan 3 with 6192 viewsartsbossbeard

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:19 - Jan 3 by azuremerlangus

a wooly one when it is cold or a baseball cap when you need to keep the sun out of your eyes, otherwise none.

A woolly one is fine but baseball caps are for Americans and teenage kids who frequent McDonalds and put their hands down the front of their tracky bottoms.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:23 - Jan 3 with 6187 viewschicoazul

"baseball cap"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:24 - Jan 3 with 6178 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Hello Mr Pulis
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:26 - Jan 3 with 6171 viewsMullet

Yeah but the blade is blunt.

Don't want no Feds feeling my collar, ya get me?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:31 - Jan 3 with 6153 viewscaught-in-limbo

Why do some wallies get so worked-up and wonky about what others wear? It's weird.

(alliteration intended)

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:41 - Jan 3 with 6099 viewsmr_bean

Well I got one for Christmas, and I rather like it.

Happy new year to you too!
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:45 - Jan 3 with 6071 viewsartsbossbeard

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:41 - Jan 3 by mr_bean

Well I got one for Christmas, and I rather like it.

Happy new year to you too!

I'll be wearing mine on Saturday too.

I look ace.

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:51 - Jan 3 with 6041 viewsMaySixth

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:45 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

I'll be wearing mine on Saturday too.

I look ace.

Sheep

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:54 - Jan 3 with 6028 viewsartsbossbeard

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:51 - Jan 3 by MaySixth

Sheep

Had mine for beards, in fact this is my second one.

But I am a fashion guru.

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:11 - Jan 3 with 5975 viewsGuthrum

No, but the longjohns are great!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:17 - Jan 3 with 5966 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:26 - Jan 3 with 5948 viewsPhilTWTD

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:16 - Jan 3 by Colin_Viljoen

Ian Holloway was sporting one after their game on Monday

He was wearing it at the game here. As a result I had a brief conversation with him at the press conference about headgear for the less than hirsute gentleman and he made reference to Peaky Blinders, which I didn't understand as I've never seen it.
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:28 - Jan 3 with 5936 viewsJohnny_Boy

Long before the TV series, they used to be called Northern flat caps.

People that wore them mainly partook in the headwear to hide their bald-spots.
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:29 - Jan 3 with 5932 viewsDeano69

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:26 - Jan 3 by PhilTWTD

He was wearing it at the game here. As a result I had a brief conversation with him at the press conference about headgear for the less than hirsute gentleman and he made reference to Peaky Blinders, which I didn't understand as I've never seen it.

You must watch it! Great series

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:31 - Jan 3 with 5924 viewsslump

Ive got a few flat caps and been wearing them for well over 10 years

What's the problem exactly?

UTT

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:32 - Jan 3 with 5924 viewsDeano69

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 15:21 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

A woolly one is fine but baseball caps are for Americans and teenage kids who frequent McDonalds and put their hands down the front of their tracky bottoms.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:33 - Jan 3 with 5922 viewsPendejo

No, don't watch the programme and don't like this type of hat

This is who I take my headware fashion tips from!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:35 - Jan 3 with 5918 viewsitfcjoe

I've got one because I like the hat, didn't even realise it was a Peaky Blinder one until someone said at Xmas as I've never seen it.

It looks good by the way, don't be jealous that some can pull these things off

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:46 - Jan 3 with 5884 viewsPhilTWTD

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:29 - Jan 3 by Deano69

You must watch it! Great series

Completely passed me by for some reason. I gather it features the music of PJ Harvey, which makes it even more surprising I managed to avoid it.
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:49 - Jan 3 with 5871 viewsJohnny_Boy

Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:46 - Jan 3 by PhilTWTD

Completely passed me by for some reason. I gather it features the music of PJ Harvey, which makes it even more surprising I managed to avoid it.

Not seen it yet, by I was under the general assumption that the title music was Nick Cave?
Hands up who's wearing a peaky blinder cap? on 16:50 - Jan 3 with 5870 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve worn one for years and I look the f@cking business.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024