Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season tickets next season 20:55 - Jan 3 with 2833 viewstrueblue97

How many non season ticket holders will buy one if MM does leave do we reckon?? Ive heard so many say they are staying away purely because of him
season tickets next season on 20:57 - Jan 3 with 2810 viewsfactual_blue

Whether Mick goes or stays will not affect my decision about buying a season ticket.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 20:58]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

season tickets next season on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 2802 viewsbluejacko

Put the other way round if he stays that’s it for me!
season tickets next season on 21:49 - Jan 3 with 2724 viewscarlisleaway

If Mick stays I will have to take a long look to see if I can put up with another season of the dinosaur
season tickets next season on 08:16 - Jan 4 with 2544 viewsBenters2

season tickets next season on 21:49 - Jan 3 by carlisleaway

If Mick stays I will have to take a long look to see if I can put up with another season of the dinosaur

Harsh.
season tickets next season on 08:21 - Jan 4 with 2534 viewsartsbossbeard

It's a cop out line.

I reckon it's 1 or 2 max who might come back, the rest will make further excuses.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

season tickets next season on 08:38 - Jan 4 with 2508 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

They won't be saying that if Megson replaces Mccarthy.

Wonder what would the effect would be if Evans drops the prices by 25% and Mickasaurus signs a new deal?

(Cloud cuckoo thinking that Evans will drop prices and dino won't get a new contract)

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

season tickets next season on 08:57 - Jan 4 with 2475 viewsWestSussexBlue

As fans we are being kept in the dark as to what may or may not happen at the end of the season.
Surely to have any hope of boosting ST sales for next season the club needs to address the contract situation of MM now, not dally around waiting for his decision.
There are managers currently available that would offer a fresh approach which in turn would generate a feel good factor. Come on ITFC act now.
season tickets next season on 09:10 - Jan 4 with 2454 viewsstig4532

I will no doubt decide whether or not to renew my season ticket in the summer, as I'll base this off whether MM stays, the cost of the season ticket and the investment in the players both this month and the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

season tickets next season on 09:37 - Jan 4 with 2409 viewschevblue

If the concession age for seniors is returned to 60 (and there's zero chance of that happening) I'll return regardless of who the manager is.

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

season tickets next season on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 2384 viewsmaccyd9

I cancelled my ST a couple of weeks back.

Not just because of Mick, I don't hate him like many, but I am bored at the malaise surrounding everything and he is a part of that....and the part that can be changed.

Will I get another ST next season if Mick goes.....I don't honestly know. I do however know that it would be more likely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024