Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... 15:34 - Jan 4 with 2209 viewsBloots

....the same ones that were moaning about Benyu leaving?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 15:43 - Jan 4 with 2189 viewsDyland

I don't know, but some are probably the same as the ones moaning when we signed him.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Goes without saying..... on 15:51 - Jan 4 with 2176 viewsBloots

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 15:43 - Jan 4 by Dyland

I don't know, but some are probably the same as the ones moaning when we signed him.

....Benyu looks like he's being loaned to Oldham by the way.

Goes without saying..... on 15:58 - Jan 4 with 2157 viewsDyland

Goes without saying..... on 15:51 - Jan 4 by Bloots

....Benyu looks like he's being loaned to Oldham by the way.

Are all clubs' fans such divs on their fanzine forums?

Goes without saying..... on 16:04 - Jan 4 with 2143 viewsSteve_M

Goes without saying..... on 15:58 - Jan 4 by Dyland

Are all clubs' fans such divs on their fanzine forums?

If you rephrase that to: "Do all clubs have divvy, highly vocal fans?" then most would agree.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:05 - Jan 4 with 2143 viewsitfcjoe

My only real issue with Benyu, was that the club had an option on him that they subsequently couldn't take up - that's really poor admin and presumably the change in club secretary isn't just a co-incidence

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another example of how.... on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 2120 viewsBloots

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:05 - Jan 4 by itfcjoe

My only real issue with Benyu, was that the club had an option on him that they subsequently couldn't take up - that's really poor admin and presumably the change in club secretary isn't just a co-incidence

....the "non football" side of the club is letting the football side down then.

#evansout

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 2073 viewstheipswichman

I'm not sure on the relevance of that? Benyu is still a promising young player that could come back to haunt us. Moore is in the form of his career and could also come back to haunt us. Or are fans not allowed to have an opposing opinion to the club?

Everything at Ipswich is just so safe we need to take some risks and maybe we will be rewarded.
Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:37 - Jan 4 with 2071 viewstheipswichman

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 15:43 - Jan 4 by Dyland

Add some context to your post lad of course opinions will change on a player if he scores 13 goals at a much higher level...
Login to get fewer ads

Obviously you were one of them son on 09:37 - Jan 5 with 1964 viewsDyland

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:37 - Jan 4 by theipswichman

Add some context to your post lad of course opinions will change on a player if he scores 13 goals at a much higher level...

Don't you understand the irony of moaning at a signing who you've never even heard of, and then moaning when he turns out to be alright? Actually it's not irony, it's just stupid.

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 09:38 - Jan 5 with 1958 viewschicoazul

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 16:36 - Jan 4 by theipswichman

I'm not sure on the relevance of that? Benyu is still a promising young player that could come back to haunt us. Moore is in the form of his career and could also come back to haunt us. Or are fans not allowed to have an opposing opinion to the club?

Everything at Ipswich is just so safe we need to take some risks and maybe we will be rewarded.

Selling your best player in January is the opposite of safe.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Naughty on 09:43 - Jan 5 with 1953 viewsDyland

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 09:38 - Jan 5 by chicoazul

If Bart goes for a high fee, that's just business and something we can't really dictate all ourselves. It will be a big, big blow though.

Selling Moore is just silly in my opinion... we should keep him... but I can see both sides of this and it's really not much to get in a fuss about. Except for those saying he wouldn't displace anyone here and now, let's face it, our season isn't going anywhere so we should already be looking at the short/mid term.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 9:55]

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 09:52 - Jan 5 with 1935 viewstheipswichman

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 09:38 - Jan 5 by chicoazul

The Moore situation is very safe - Sell him now because he might not prove himself at this level and is worth a decent amount. Why not take a risk and play him here? Interesting he's being sold for not much less than Micks record signing.
Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 10:00 - Jan 5 with 1905 viewsBloomBlue

I remember lots of fans moaning the Moore deal was proof how low this club has dropped and he's not even good enough for L2. I'm hearing those same fans moaning about selling him now
Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 10:05 - Jan 5 with 1896 viewstheipswichman

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 10:00 - Jan 5 by BloomBlue

I remember lots of fans moaning the Moore deal was proof how low this club has dropped and he's not even good enough for L2. I'm hearing those same fans moaning about selling him now

Bit drastic, most were underwhelmed by the signing because let's be honest, his previous career and goal scoring record didn't scream 'great signing'. At a time when we were struggling and hoping for a good signing it didn't seem great although I'm sure most were willing to give him a chance.

Fast forward a year and the chance was given on loan at Rotherham, fans are proved wrong and then we sell him to the first team that shows us some money?
Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 10:37 - Jan 5 with 1871 viewsitfcjoe

Are those of you that are moaning about Moore leaving..... on 10:05 - Jan 5 by theipswichman

Bit drastic, most were underwhelmed by the signing because let's be honest, his previous career and goal scoring record didn't scream 'great signing'. At a time when we were struggling and hoping for a good signing it didn't seem great although I'm sure most were willing to give him a chance.

Fast forward a year and the chance was given on loan at Rotherham, fans are proved wrong and then we sell him to the first team that shows us some money?

Also last year, we were waiting for Murphy's replacement to be announced with the £3m fee we had received so it was underwhelming in that context - had he been signed alongside Jordan hugill or Danny Ward his reception would have been much better

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024